• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah I was watching. Nearly had a heart attack.

Hell of a game, though. I think this version of the Oilers is legitimately dangerous come playoff time.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
They have a GRIT they haven't had before. Too bad the goaltending still sucks 75% of the time but can't build a contender around McDavid that easily I guess

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Fanatics technically makes the MLB uniforms, since they bought Majestic in 2017 and Nike hasn't started manufacturing their own unis yet. Their locker room stuff isn't bad. Their Breakaway line of jerseys are absolutely horrible quality, although I did read that they will use the same facilities and like 90-95% of the same materials as Adidas for the actual authentics, at least to start. Going to be 2026 or 27 before we see what they can really do as the main supplier.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
That first backhand pass by Draisaitl gave me the vapors. Hell, he made the second one from his knees. The players voted him the best passer in the league again and his passing was spectacular all night. Shouldn't have let yet another basement dweller hang around so long but oh well. Just need to get to the playoffs. L.A. might overtake Vegas for first in the division. I think I prefer that for Edmonton the way the Kings are playing right now.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Do it! Wild have been tearing it up lately.

Also, as of this morning, 5 points separate the top 6 teams in the West. FUN

*donged