• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
This is where I’d say the Flyers should just play God Bless America instead of the anthem but the millennial justice warriors canceled Kate Smith.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I kinda want to follow a hockey team before eventually losing interest. Partial to lovable upstarts, original six, Canadian ones, or teams that haven’t won in a while.

Ideas?

@Irishman @Sink @goblue96

I kinda want to follow a hockey team before eventually losing interest. Partial to lovable upstarts, original six, Canadian ones, or teams that haven’t won in a while.

Ideas?

@Irishman @Sink @goblue96
This is a fun season no matter who you cheer for. The teams are playing only against their division during the regular season, which ramps up the intensity. Too bad the CA teams are all terrible these days. Islanders and Hurricanes are fun teams to watch. Flyers haven't won in a while. (Womp womp.)

Simo77

Lol. Welcome @Sink

It's important to know that every team is loathsome in their own way. @Irishman got you covered on Cali teams suck and Islanders are fun. Montreal is fun but has the history of the Yankees. Toronto will be fantastic till the first round of the playoffs then lose. Edmonton has the best player in the world and probably another top 10 player and somehow suck most nights. That makes them extra fun to watch sometimes. Colorado, Vegas, and St. Louis are probably the 3 best teams not Tampa and all in the same division this season. Of those Colorado probably my fav just cause younger and have been building to this for a long time. It'll also likely be easier to catch games not at 4pm by picking a team in the West.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ullmark just made an absolutely insane save.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Penguins are BUMS, but at least they have more than 14 skaters and 2 goaltenders.
Now that I’m a permanent resident of TWINKtown I want to challenge Kris Letang and James “Real Deal” Neal to a street fight to the death like Jeremy Roenick used to do to BUMS on Twitter before clownworld. After two decades of Penguins fandom there has never been a player I hate to see on the ice more than Letang. I can’t be the only one that hates that bum, right?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
After he kicks the puck up to his stick, he doesn't even seem to look at the puck again nor does he look at the goal. While gaining speed.

Just complete insanity.

Wolfman21

After he kicks the puck up to his stick, he doesn't even seem to look at the puck again nor does he look at the goal. While gaining speed.

Just complete insanity.

that was what i noticed...the fact he never looked back down. Hell, the defender looked at the puck more than he did. Crazy.

Happy with the Hurricanes...playing really well...goaltending is definitely the weakness, hopefully Mrazek will be back from injury soon.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Three and soon to be four work stoppages during his tenure and yet nobody has his head on a stick. The Cincinnati Gulags await you Mr. Bettman.

I was expecting a better performance. Fuck.

BUMS

This reminds me of that year the Timberpups were playing for the most balls in the lottery hopper and I was legit hoping Flip Saunders was going to ask me to suit up and be the first 390lbs shooting guard under 6'4" to ever hit three 3-pointers in a meaningless mid-season NBA game and not die. Soon, comrade, the Flyers will be calling for you to play minutes on that third line. If you can halfway skate backwards you might get to be a blue liner on the second line! :thumbsup: