• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
Well poop, then.

Gryba and Nurse are playing better though. Benning being the only player <50% Corsi actually tells me they will do not bad.

Looks like I spoke to soon about that.

However their 2-4 lines have been bad. Strome is bad. Nuge getting paired with Lucic and Strome isn't exactly setting him up for success. Watch for Oilers' "Yes men" to talk about how he's bad when they trade him for sweet fuck all and sign some bad defenceman. I'm thinking Gudbranson.

Last edited:
That play gets better with each subsequent viewing. The best view is the slow-motion low angle view from the defensive zone. :scared:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The Preds have definitely been missing Fisher so far this season. Hopefully Turris can pick up the slack and give some life to the second line. I don't know squat about him, though.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Pittsburgh Nashville game Saturday night was awesome.

Fucking Crosby makes penalty shots look so easy. Asshole that he is.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
At the risk of agreeing with Wolfman...yeah that's gonna be a no for me dawg. What's the gimmick here?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
original_40616838.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Taking the wife to her first NHL game tonight before I head down to Gay 90s and the Brass Rail Lounge to nail TWINKS in the shitter. Had no idea the Wild would be this bad and Las Vegas this good when we bought tickets but it should be fun regardless. Sitting in the RBC Wealth Management Club because I am a rich, fat, American and can’t stand being surrounded by the LOL p00rz.

Lou Nanne supposed to be at the game tonight so I might see if he wants to blast a rail of oxy with me during first intermission. I’ll post some pics and vidya if so just so you can be jealous.

Get fucked monogamous jaKKKes.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps surging in the middle of the season. Of course. They simply cannot manage to do this in April instead of December or January.

CJ_24

A couple of my friends want to see a Wild game next month. Is it really $85 for hockey tickets??

PBgWEJi.gif

CJ_24

Fair enough. That still seems crazy to me considering they play four games a week. Would you recommend going to a game?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
It's ice hockey in Minnesota. They could charge $285 per ticket and it would still sell out every night.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Fair enough. That still seems crazy to me considering they play four games a week. Would you recommend going to a game?
Honestly I've only been to one Wild game when I was really young so I don't have a ton of experience, but the X is a super nice place and I'm sure it'd be fun.

If you want to get the true hockey experience I'd recommend going to the State HS Tournament in March, that's one of the most fun sporting events I've ever been to and my school wasn't even in it. The tickets for that are only $17 too :laughing:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
LMAO, the army is suing the Vegas Golden Knights for trademark infringement. The Vegas response is, well, golden:

QO9xSNB.jpg

"We are not aware of a single complaint from anyone attending our games that they were expecting to see the parachute team and not a professional hockey game"