• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
This Oilers/Flames game better be good, I wanna see McDavid light it up

Edit: I love how Canadian TV shows pre-game festivities instead of shoving in an extra 8 mins of commercials. Can you annex Minnesota already pls?

osick87

Community Liaison
Man if you like this, you should watch Canadiens games. They have 15 min ceremonies before every game it seems.

osick87

Community Liaison
This 4th line of Calgary should get it's shit pushed in if McClellan is smart with the match ups.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Man McDavid is so fun to watch. The Oilers are my 2nd favorite team but I don't watch them that often because I'm a basketball guy first.

sayo

YEET
Caught the last half of the 3rd of Sharks Flyers. Was predictably disappointing. Penalties down the stretch trying to make a comeback was reminiscent of BLS hockey lawd.

Liam

So twice on a 5 on 3 penalty kill, Preds get called on this new faceoff shit and Subban comes in to take them looking like me taking faceoffs on EASHL just swinging wildly

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ovechkin scored 2 goals in the first 5 minutes against Montreal.

The 2nd one made it 3-0

Can't wait for this team to get bounced unceremoniously in the 2nd rd again

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Or for teams to defend him as he sets up camp in the left face off Circle. But he has camped for the last two seasons so I doubt teams will figure it out now.

Did you watch the game last night @Irishman ? Cray
I only saw the look-ins on NHL TV. I'm not thrilled with the 1st penalty call the led to the 5-on-3 at the end. To me it looked like two Preds interfered with the one Flyer, but the Flyer gets penalized? Enjoy your tainted National Championship regulation win, Nashville! :thumbsup: That said, I'm thrilled the Flyers were still in the game. Last year's Flyers would have turtled after the 0-3 deficit.

I'm still not sure why they think Brian Elliott is somehow the answer in goal. Fffffuuuuu I am so sick of their lack of priority/attention to goaltending. Calgary gets Mike Smith and we get Calgary's leftovers? Fuck. I'd rather have the Universe back between the pipes.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

67b.jpg

Wolfman21

Lol, this calgary fuck got cross checked, got up started like he was gonna fight justin williams, so williams dropped his glove and the calgary fuck skated away almost leaving his stick like a little bitch

Wolfman21

Backlund was the motherfucker i was talkin about and he just crosschecked teravainen into the boards head first away from the play.

Hes a real piece of shit

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Draisaitl is back for Edmonton tonight in Pittsburgh. Hopefully that will help them turn things around, although they still need to get better on defense.

osick87

Community Liaison
Draisaitl is back for Edmonton tonight in Pittsburgh. Hopefully that will help them turn things around, although they still need to get better on defense.

THey won't. The Sekara injury will really hurt them. He covered a lot of Russell's "bad". Benning can't