• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

evil1

And then Wilson punked out with an "upper body injury"
0TcIZQ.gif

Wolfman21

Rangers fined 250k for their comments on Parros. Lmao.

So cross checking someone's head into the ice and then grabbing someone by the hair and body slamming them into the ice is worth 5k....but saying you question a man's ability to do their job adequately is worth 250k? NHL has a serious leadership issue, holy fuck

The successful handling of the pandemic last year and the success with the bubbles in Toronto and Edmonton had me changing my tune about ol' Gary, but thankfully the shitshow taking place this year set me right. Fuck the NHL front office.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bofa deez goals were kicked in and we're gonna get different rulings on each aren't we

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Either could have been disallowed, both probably should have been allowed, this is about to be a moot point because the Caps are only not down 4 in the first thanks to Vanacek's technique.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I'll be tuning in for the eventual Leafs schadenfreude

Wild could maaaaybe take out Vegas but Colorado is too good and will probably walk away with the West

I think Vegas wins that division. I think St. Louis will make things tough for Colorado and I think Vegas will have an easier time against Minnesota.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I think Vegas wins that division. I think St. Louis will make things tough for Colorado and I think Vegas will have an easier time against Minnesota.
Wild are the only team in the league to have a winning record against Vegas this year taking 5 out of 8. I think Vegas is vastly better overall but Minnesota has played them tough this year compared to getting blown off the ice by Colorado

Wild are the only team in the league to have a winning record against Vegas this year taking 5 out of 8. I think Vegas is vastly better overall but Minnesota has played them tough this year compared to getting blown off the ice by Colorado
Understood. I just think come playoff time, the pressure will be different. I just don't think Minnesota has the experience compared to Vegas.

Anderson is probably not a terrible option for this situation. I just wonder about his conditioning if he has to play much.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nick Ritchie looks like they turned a bad police sketch into a human.