• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

I'm not surprised about Crawford. There are a ton of goalies coming available in free agency tomorrow, and Crawford's injuries and are enough of a question mark that I would not want to get into a protracted negotiation with him. He's also not getting any younger.

Last edited:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Flyers retro

giphy.gif

Ducks, Wild, and Blues make me sad in the pants. Vegas...woof.

The Avs should just roll with the old Nordiques jerseys (maybe change the n in the logo to C or A. Rangers is just an update to the old Liberty. I'm down with that. Montreal is petty good, but it's hard to fuck up those colors. Islanders jersey looks like their regular jerseys. The Kings are alright. Vancouver is not as bad as you'd think.

I don't care what they do for divisions as long as they actually play games. It sounds like the owners are wanting to claw back the deal they signed with the players back in the summer, which is beyond stupid. The current coronavirus situation is not something they could not have anticipated back in July. Did Bettman and the owners think that it was just going to disappear someday like Trump was saying? Derp.