• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

the NHL Thread

Irishman

Administrative Fäggot
I like Stolarz, but he wasn't really doing anything for this team (anymore). The future is Hart and they just acquired his friend and training partner. If they make the playoffs, they're better off with a veteran presence on the bench (not an AHL veteran, mind you). It'll be good for Stolarz to get the change of scenery too.

I like Stolarz, but he wasn't really doing anything for this team (anymore). The future is Hart and they just acquired his friend and training partner. If they make the playoffs, they're better off with a veteran presence on the bench (not an AHL veteran, mind you). It'll be good for Stolarz to get the change of scenery too.
You probably right. They clear about $10 million off the cap in goalie salary this offseason, so they should be able to bring in a solid backup for next year whether its one of the guys on the roster right now, or someone else.