• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I love all the 5 hole tucks. So disrespectful.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah I mean you can do it accidentally, or sometimes just trying to cheese low and it goes in. But it sucks that we'll never see super fine stick control because you need the left stick for ur legs and the right stick for ur arms. Really no way they can work independent wrist control into it.

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's like they put out a request for marketing firms and required they had proven experience in creating mascots for expansion teams in the 90s

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hartford is a dump. Seattle gonna steal the nickname.

Simo77

Holy shit. 20 games. Not saying it's not warranted just surprised to see the league do more than their typical few games deal.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My how times change. Lindross got hit like that about a dozen times skating to the middle without protecting himself and we laughed at him.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Flyers picked up another shitty goalie off waivers, Calvin Pickard. that brings the total to 5 in the organization, but at least we have Carter Hart to give us hope.

I don't think Pickard is that bad. I know people in Colorado that wish they still had him here. I think he's better than everyone except Elliott and maybe he won't be injured constantly like Stolarz, Neuvirth, Elliott, etc.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My how times change. Lindross got hit like that about a dozen times skating to the middle without protecting himself and we laughed at him.

Maybe if it wasn't Wilson's 4th suspension since last season, he might not have gotten 20 games.

Has Wilson tried not playing like an asshole?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's out there.

Anyone got the cbc intro video?

Did he appeal the suspension or is he just dressed and not playing?

Also, lol Bruins. They're not eating ass, but they look like ass.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I don't think Pickard is that bad. I know people in Colorado that wish they still had him here. I think he's better than everyone except Elliott and maybe he won't be injured constantly like Stolarz, Neuvirth, Elliott, etc.

He's not that bad, but he's just another on the musical chairs of Flyers goaltender over the last 33 years.