• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Larry Blustein has COVID and is on a vent and isn’t doing well. He’s been covering South Florida High Schools and recruiting for 50 years. CROOTING is a stupid industry but Blu always seems like he was doing it as a labor of love and to promote SoFla kids.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He has promoted them so well that now they all go to Ohio State.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Miami Hurricanes to retire 'turnover chain,' according to new football coach Mario Cristobal

BUM

boo-boo-this-man.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I do think Manny tried and loved the school, program, and city. But the turnover chain just came to represent all the fake tough, selfishness, and smoke and mirrors of Manny Diaz and his era. They broke it out when Miami was losing by double digits. Really crazy stuff.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I do think Manny tried and loved the school, program, and city. But the turnover chain just came to represent all the fake tough, selfishness, and smoke and mirrors of Manny Diaz and his era. They broke it out when Miami was losing by double digits. Really crazy stuff.

The astronaut war eagles once broke out something at an inappropriate time.

At the end of 1998 the 230 lb junior fullback picked 219 yds rushing in a 55-19 romp over the crosstown rival Titusville terriers. He has a speedy sophomore tailback mate who picked up 600 yds that year on the ground. The qb coming into the 1999 szn was a sr who transferred from out of state and ran an option offense.

The speculation all off szn was you put these three together in the backfield and you have a strong triple option game. Instead they ran smash mouth all year to great success. The Qb’s brother and I always speculated about when they would break out the option.

they didn’t break it out until they were down 21-0 midway through the 2n qtr of the 1999 state semifinal. Resulting in a fumble. This lead to a 24-0 halftime deficit and an eventual 31-14 loss.

That’s not the fucking time coach.

Lightningwar

Administrator

Richt said it best. When you are winning the turnover chain is cool, when you lose it becomes a punchline. At least you didn't have a pink backpack. Taggart, Stan Wilcox, and Thrasher should all be in jail for what they did to FSU.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Krenzel was a BUM but that 4th and 1 deep bomb against Purdon't was awesome

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The difference in the game to me was the muffed punt and that atm had Achane. Miami has no playmaker like that. Without him and that muffed punt, they likely don’t even score.

I agree with whoever said they both look like 8-4 teams though.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
That was me on 8-4. I think Miami might finish better than that because ACC, but that’s the quality of team we were watching. On Miami gotta factor in that aTm was missing their entire secondary also.

The offensive stats are pretty amazing. Miami really did move the ball pretty consistently. But passing game, drops, and TVD looked so bad. I don’t know what to do with it.

Also, better coached than a Manny Diaz team and not close.