• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Logo Thread (Minors/College)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
working on it, they got kinds messed up because i didn't change the team names before i loaded the logos. Should have it done tomorrow

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Okay here are the new logos/jerseys/caps. I fixed all of the logos but I didn't do the jerseys/caps in hopes they'd just work. If they don't let me know and I'll work on those two but it takes a while because I have to reload all the jerseys/caps again after I delete them. I'll work on it but if I don't have to do it right now I'd rather not.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy6rwpfokyzvduv/Logos.rar?dl=0

Wooly

If I make changes to my uniform colors in the editor and export, is it supposed to work, or does it have to be done by editing the logo/uniform files in game? So far it never works when I edit my uniform colors and export.

When do the new logos get updated, or do I have to upload the file and put them into my game?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Colors send to us.

Logos, OU provided links and there are instructions in the FAQ.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The repurposed tanners logo is better than that... Does Halifax have a famous suspension bridge? You know what, it doesn't even matter what they have now, because by 2058 they could have an exact replica of the golden gate bridge!

Besides, a bridge is kind of nautical in nature if you think about it.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I say we go with the Halifax Faxers. New logo is ready too:

fax-icon-png-14.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If I make changes to my uniform colors in the editor and export, is it supposed to work, or does it have to be done by editing the logo/uniform files in game? So far it never works when I edit my uniform colors and export.

When do the new logos get updated, or do I have to upload the file and put them into my game?
I sent you the link and told you where to put them in that PM you just replied to

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The repurposed tanners logo is better than that... Does Halifax have a famous suspension bridge? You know what, it doesn't even matter what they have now, because by 2058 they could have an exact replica of the golden gate bridge!

Besides, a bridge is kind of nautical in nature if you think about it.
Repurpoised logo da bess