• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

Renegade

Charge on!
If I were a conservative football coach that must recruit young black men to play for me in order to be successful, I'm pretty sure I'd keep my mouth shut and never approach anything to do with politics. Gundy just invited this with that OANN shirt.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
JFC. I was talking to some people Monday about how very on-brand Gundy is for OSU. Except I was referring to the school's 50+ year tradition of denying the Johnny Bright incident ever happened, much less issuing an apology for it. Pistol Pete needs to take ol' Mike out behind the barn.

57de62e4693d4a6ff608f8c9400bab42.jpg

When I was 4 or 5 my pawpaw bought me this sweet mesh cutoff Gundy jersey.... and I would wear it when I was feeling sexy, but now it just makes me feel racist

Brick

TAKE ME BACK to the days when Oregon would snag a SoCal CROOt here and there..

Getting pissed! The days of Herman Ho-Ching!
mannn i miss herman ho-ching. back with TEDFORD oregon would have a great 1-2 punch nearly every year. DROUGHNS

he did the same at cal for a while.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Several days late, I know, but former USC offensive lineman Max Tuerk (who was from Santa Margarita HS) @bruin passed away this past Saturday while hiking with his parents. :sad: He was 26 years old.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Several days late, I know, but former USC offensive lineman Max Tuerk (who was from Santa Margarita HS) @bruin passed away this past Saturday while hiking with his parents. :sad: He was 26 years old.

Yeah, tragic. Did he have any underlying health issues or something? When I saw he died at 26, I thought it was COVID at first

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yeah, tragic. Did he have any underlying health issues or something? When I saw he died at 26, I thought it was COVID at first

Well, an LA Times article about him said he likely was suffering from heat exhaustion/heat stroke, as that hike in Cleveland National Forest is known to be fairly strenuous, but the dude was 26, a professional athlete, and I'm sure knew how to properly hydrate before strenuous activities.

His family is donating his brain to CTE research. They said he had suffered from it for a while.