• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 130th Annual WBL Winter Meetings in Paris, TEX-- umm, wait... TIJUANA, MEXICO!!!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
LAWD I thought I could get a couple GOATs on 1/15 deals and all of the sudden a bunch of other teams are in on them.

It's pretty cool to see how the economy has changed. Now FA's are overpriced (like REEL life @Mr. Radpants) and the extensions guys want are realistic in this world.

Giant hole in CF for me... should I promote my 1st round pick without ever playing a minor league game?

I'm going to end up with $70m in SPACE and my dick in my hands. Oh fluffy.

Trigo for $1.5m seems like a steal to me. Hopefully he's got something left in the tank.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
He's interesting... The ratings and numbers have never really lined up for him.

Haha, I forgot he played for us in 2085 and was extremely meh. I guess at that price it's a lottery ticket- he either puts it together or he gets replaced by some AAAA guy.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Man, Kirwin Dawborn on the MEET THE TEAM page has a really insane handlebar, but his player page doesn't reflect this sickness

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Last FA sim in 2 hours!!

tenor.gif

Wolfman21

well...hopefully i've fixed my bullpen issues from last season. And I feel like my lineup will be better after the additions i've made and are continuing to work on making. This should easily be a playoff team, but we'll see. Looking forward to the season.