• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Tennis Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
19 yr old Nick "GOAT" Kyrgios beats Rafael Nadal 7-6, 5-7, 7-6, 6-3. He is the first teenager to beat a world #1 in a Grand Slam since Rafa beat Federer in 2005. Kyrgios will now face Milos Raonic in the quarters.

Wolfman21

hes got a flair about his game. People are either gonna love him or hate him.

Also, anyone see Serena today? They're calling it a bug, but she looked like she was on drugs.

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
I should note that I didn't watch it, but when you can't spot the ball in the air and you're bouncing your second serve into the net...something is definitely wrong.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yeah, my guess was drOUnk but I have no idea what the fuck that was. :laughing:She's either seriously sick and needs to get medical attention or drunk. Either way she never should've gone out there in the first place.

Wolfman21

Djokovic, Dimitrov, Federer, Raonic in Semifinals. Lookin like a Joker/Fed finals even though neither Fed or Joker was dominant today

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Eugenie Bouchard...I would become Canadian for that.

eugenie0.jpg

She could easily replace my girl Caroline.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I went to the Wimbledon women's final a couple of years ago. Worst live major sporting event I've ever been to (apart from the hospitality tent which was amazing, and had three courses, infinite strawberries, and one of the best afternoon teas I've ever had).

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I went to the Wimbledon women's final a couple of years ago. Worst live major sporting event I've ever been to (apart from the hospitality tent which was amazing, and had three courses, infinite strawberries, and one of the best afternoon teas I've ever had).

Going to watch tennis in person is the worst. I went to the US Open a few years ago me after about an hour was bored out of my mind. So, then I decided to bounce from women's match to women's match because well....

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Djokovic needs a haircut

vertigho

definite maybe
The psychoanalysis of Federer by McEnroe is so fucking infuriating. Stfu.

Djokovich is just playing better tennis right now.

vertigho

definite maybe
Federer straight up blowing this. Dude deserves to lose with all these unforced errors. Djokovich playing well but not doing anything spectacular.

41 unforced errors
4 double faults
3/17 on break chances.

Lol.

Last edited:

Hike

güero
That was a crazy good match. I set the DVR since it started at 6 am Pacific thinking I would watch the entire thing at 9ish. Turned it on around 9:30 and watched a two hour fifth set. Thought Federer had it a couple times but Djokovic had just enough to win. When I stopped the DVr recording it was at 321 minutes.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Damn didn't know we had an official thread. Such a good match today. I was riding the high of Simona winning yesterday since she's probably my favorite on the women's side and then we get this match, great tournament

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Just a year of almosts for him

Need Schwartzman to do the impossible and then we'll really be cooking

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Okay with either 19 for Rafa or Shut your fuck up okay winning on Sunday. Would've been cool with any of the semifinalists, really. Berettini has a future if he develops a backhand, his serves were on point at least in the first set

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What the hell is this wig this girls mom is wearing lmao