• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Take It To The Bank - Utopia Betting Thread

PSUEagle

If Utopia hadn't gotten AIDS last night I would have posted my final bet: Ole Miss OVER (71). Unfortunately that ended up being a loser:laughing: 11-3 so far in Bowel season doe.

Not sure what I want to play today, although Oregon -7 and the PSU UNDER (43) are tempting...

Skeeter

Uber felon
Now that bed bud is defunct I need a good tracking app. Wager watcher is OK but not very user friendly. Has anyone found anything close to bet bud?

cmq

Neo
Operations
Wisconsin @ Michigan -10.5 tomorrow -- what do you guys have? I feel like Michigan should win, but the weather will be a factor, and the defenses could keep it close and low-scoring.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I feel like the line is inflated and should be a cover for whisky. That said I have no plans to touch this game.

cmq

Neo
Operations
I feel like the line is inflated and should be a cover for whisky. That said I have no plans to touch this game.
Kinda feel the same. Only thing that would surprise me is a Wisconsin blowout victory. I can see Wisconsin winning, covering, or getting destroyed. But, I'm an emotional hedge-bettor. I put $100 on Wisconsin to win +320 (prior to Vince Biegel being ruled out). I get paid or my team beats my wife's team. Win/fucking/win baby.

Soonerfan09

Put $20 on Baylor the other day and won $44.
Would put about $200 on Penn State if I was still in Vegas and the ESPN line is legit.