• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Sports Bar Random Discussion Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I have a 9 minute drive to work when I actually feel like going in. Not enough time for a podcast.

jdlikewhoa

I just left after the first hole. Imagine finding a way to make golf on tv even more boring. This is it. It’s nothing but downtime with Ernie and Charles Barkley filling with horrible commentary.

I caught the last two holes and then the tie break portion. Looks like I dodged the Charles bullet. Apparently ESPNs payment processor had issues or something so they ended up streaming it online for free. Nothing better to do at work, so why not.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
The Tiger-Phil thing was like some weird boomer wet dream, which means I didn't find it compelling in the least.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
NEpsqv.png

bruin

Not surprising with the Dodgers.

Pretty remarkable considering they haven't won a title in a lifetime.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Not surprising with the Dodgers.

Pretty remarkable considering they haven't won a title in a lifetime.

Cubs would still have been the most popular Illinois team in 2015.

But Nevada's most popular team will soon be the Raiduhs, if they aren't already.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Dear Colin,

Alas, you were right all along. The folly of America has now been revealed. Forgive my nation.

Signed,

The Hachiko!

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday

Was watching this while the rest of 'Murica was tuned into The Last Dance. 3.5hr 6-part series on the history from inception to end of 2019 Ms.

Give it a go if you need more baseball after the WS or find urself come Jan. 10th jonesing for anything hardball.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
b256eddf35f283951bfff43a71d1acb8.jpg

76f16a885b80d9ca102a41d8d4236a74.jpg

Was given an ammo case full of cards. Uncle is too busy and wants me to take care of selling em. Any advice to those that collect? Outside of eBay, where should I look to post? Gonna cross reference with Beckett. Looks like they have an app after a search.