• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Sports Bar Random Discussion Thread

CJ_24

Espn lays off a bunch of people, but then pays this milquetoast to fly private every weekend to do all of these games. Exacerbating climate change for this C- announcer to put people to sleep in PRIME TIME

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
x4IxAkw.gif

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
He probably already had to change it from Hitler to Littler, as Hitler isn't a very popular name here anymore.

Well, if he's one of the Boys from Brazil, evidently the Nazi breeding program was designed to make ready-made soldiers right out of the womb. None of this waiting 20 years for them to mature into adults nonsense! So while Littler is chronologically 16, it makes sense why he looks 36!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
USA Field Hockey reached the semifinals of the Olympic qualifiers. They play Japan on Thursday at 9 am. Win and they are in the Olympics. Lose and they play the loser of Germany-India, on Friday, for the last qualifying slot. Games should be on CBS Sports Network.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I've got Willow TV as part of my sports package on Verizon. It only shows cricket. Sometimes I'll just put it on for background noise when I'm trying to work.

Willow is how I started watching it. We don't get that in Oklahoma but Spectrum has it so when I was in Kansas City that's mostly what I would watch in the hotel. ESPN+ has a bunch of cricket too. It also has kabaddi which is pretty fun to watch.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Lol I bet all the scabs are shocked they're getting fucked

has CHUDFECTOR folded yet?