• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Semi-literate

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
laughter.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Washington would be better off punting on first down

Brick

Washington could have some of the coolest looking uniforms in the country. What the fuck is with the bookmarks on the ugly number font?

sayo

YEET
Washington could have some of the coolest looking uniforms in the country. What the fuck is with the bookmarks on the ugly number font?
Iirc (and it's sad that I remember this) but nike's little reasoning for the arrow on the numbers represents dominance in the NW or some shit like that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I tried to set up the hockey on the alt channel but I apparently don't get NHL network

Brick

Washington's uniforms are some of the best. Way better than the shit Oregon trotted out under Helfrich.
Wasn't comparing them to Oregon, but they'll look dated and stupid just like Oregon's previous versions next time they change. There's just too much going on with the rounded shoulders, bookmark thingy under shoulders and on numbers, shitty number font.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This game might finish 10-7

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I think they would look better with shoulder stripes or whatever that you posted earlier, but the bookmark thing doesn't bother me and I think the font is fine.

Brick

The "W" on the helmet and chest is classic looking and clashes with the more modern looking numbers.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A delay of game on 3rd and 12 is the thing this game needs

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
3rd and 20! Here we go