• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

Dakota2147

etat better take care of my raiders. I'll prolly hop back on with a rando team and sporadically play here and there. Still trying to adjust to the full-time job

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
etat better take care of my raiders. I'll prolly hop back on with a rando team and sporadically play here and there. Still trying to adjust to the full-time job

Given the history of Navy's recruits, I would say wait a week and you can probably have them back

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Hopefully this isn’t a problem going forward, but the console forced me to make you take the Miami job. Also when I told the guy to pick any Big 10/12 team I forgot to tell him that Texas Tech was off limits.

@Walter323 did you get ahold of him?

Walter323

Hopefully this isn’t a problem going forward, but the console forced me to make you take the Miami job. Also when I told the guy to pick any Big 10/12 team I forgot to tell him that Texas Tech was off limits.

@Walter323 did you get ahold of him?
Sent him a message on live. No response yet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

You can take KSU if you want. Bluejay isn’t coming back.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog, can you put this dude on auto? No response, but he's been on multiple times. I doubt he's going to play after losing to the CPU by 31.

Slick24

If it’s like 4th and 6 on the other teams 25 yard line and you are winning the game, you don’t have to kick a field goal there? It happened a few times in our game by the way...

ClevelandFan

I followed the rules as I do every game.

Keep on scrambling to the sidelines on every single passing play, though. Good riddance.