• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

SandS2910

It would be around 10-11est if I can pay tonight. Still at work for another 40 minutes or so

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

SandS2910

Can you play tomorrow morning or afternoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a rough one, I'll be doing stuff for my wife all weekend for mother's day. I'm on my way home right now. About an hour and half cuz of traffi

bluejay13

It's a rough one, I'll be doing stuff for my wife all weekend for mother's day. I'm on my way home right now. About an hour and half cuz of traffi

I’m watching a movie now, hit me up when you get home

Akecheta

Wife decided tonight was the night to buy 4 new trees....... almost done and then getting last kiddo to bed. ETA about 1030 EST if that works for you

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I will be on waiting. Much past 1030 EST and we will have to play tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bluejay13

I’m going to bed maybe we can play tomorrow

Akecheta

When you kick your XPs or FGs.
Yes, you werent kicking right away, but you were kicking in a rhythm. Blocking the XP is about timing, and why I'm giving away how to stop me I'll never know LOL.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ClevelandFan

Yeah, I got it but I can't connect to the EA servers. The dumb thing is I'm certain I could go do whatever on the XB1 right now, but the hamsters that run these servers can't handle the slightest interference.

Not sure where to go from here.