• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Then I hate you and Green LMAO

Which point would it be best for me to leave and rejoin to try and fix the Coaching 3 points thing?

That is weird. I believe the "newest" new guys got 3 XP. I don't have any idea on how/why people do and do not get XP.

I will cut you guys at some point and reinvite you, and at the same time, change a couple of settings. IDK.

Also all the new guys: @ClevelandFan @SandS2910 @Akecheta @MinnesotaDomer have one more year of signing 25. Everyone else it is seniors only.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
You can put me on auto for recruiting. Not really my class anyway so I'll let the cpu finish it up

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

How altruistic of you. The CPU has pulled in the #1 class.

Walter323

Green

Yes I can, I had not checked the thread though since last night
Gotcha, just checking to make sure. Off-season goes much faster since everybody can. Used to have a couple guys who couldn't

Edit: do you use tapatalk to keep up with the threads or the web? Tapatalk will send you notifications when there are new posts or if you are tagged

ClevelandFan

Gotcha, just checking to make sure. Off-season goes much faster since everybody can. Used to have a couple guys who couldn't

Edit: do you use tapatalk to keep up with the threads or the web? Tapatalk will send you notifications when there are new posts or if you are tagged
Just use the web

ClevelandFan

Got a question regarding cuts:

Am I allowed to cut as many players as I want? (The idea being, so I have more scholarships to offer for recruiting).

Obviously I'm not looking to go crazy or anything, just want to know if I'm allowed to go under 70.

Walter323

Am I allowed to cut as many players as I want? (The idea being, so I have more scholarships to offer for recruiting).

Obviously I'm not looking to go crazy or anything, just want to know if I'm allowed to go under 70.
Yes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Hell you can cut as much as you want. Probably smart since you have one more year to sign 25.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@SandS2910@akecheta

Don't quit the dynasty on your own. Let me cut you then reinvite you. One of the theory's was you cut the team, change a couple of gameplay settings (I will bump up XP to 4, but only use 3) advance and reinvite.

We will advance to edit conference at 6 pm EST. I then need everyone to readjust their Coaching XP to 3.

Hope to be at preseason at 11 pm EST.

Akecheta

@SandS2910@akecheta

Don't quit the dynasty on your own. Let me cut you then reinvite you. One of the theory's was you cut the team, change a couple of gameplay settings (I will bump up XP to 4, but only use 3) advance and reinvite.

We will advance to edit conference at 6 pm EST. I then need everyone to readjust their Coaching XP to 3.

Well I already reset the playbook and jumped ship. So I guess we will have two methods LOL

Hopefully one of them works. GL @SandS2910

SandS2910

@SandS2910@akecheta

Btw, I haven't reset my playbooks yet. Have you cut me already?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

ClevelandFan

@SandS2910@akecheta

Just to confirm, 0 points for the OC and DC, correct?