• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

ClevelandFan

I dont have a conference championship game since teams were taken out of the Big 10 lol that sucks

Oh well, I'll be in the Big 12 with everyone else next season right?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I dont have a conference championship game since teams were taken out of the Big 10 lol that sucks

Oh well, I'll be in the Big 12 with everyone else next season right?

@SandS2910 /Notre Dame and in a surprise move Texas A&M @Akecheta will be joining you in the Big 10 (because you know they are Aggies).

If we get someone else to join it will be in the Big 10 and we can have 2 conferences with some inter-conference rivalries.

I will set the Big 10 up to have a CC game.

Akecheta

@SandS2910 /Notre Dame and in a surprise move Texas A&M @Akecheta will be joining you in the Big 10 (because you know they are Aggies).

If we get someone else to join it will be in the Big 10 and we can have 2 conferences with some inter-conference rivalries.

I will set the Big 10 up to have a CC game.

TAMU is honored to join a real conference and separate itself from the ruffians and cheaters of the Big12. Hahahahaha

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
My connection is trash right now. Hopefully it doesn’t effect our game.

Also I need to set my audibles when the game starts

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Game froze.

Let me reset some things can you try again in another 20 minutes

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Gg. What a bizarre ending

Such horseshit. My CB has the game winning INT in the end zone, I sat there and he wouldn’t take a knee. They start the tackle/strip ball animation and he gets pushed out of the end zone and fumbles. Oh well dems the brakes.

Bowl season: @Dakota2147 @bluejay13 @SandS2910 @Akecheta @ClevelandFan @MinnesotaDomer @Walter323

Texas Tech leap frogs Oklahoma State to meet KSU in the title game. Notre Dame faces A&M in another user game.

Dakota2147

I went back and looked at the replay and your guy just stood there for a solid 3 seconds. I shoulda just kneed it out. And I have no idea how I got in over Okie lol

Akecheta

@SandS2910

That was a great game buddy.

Well played, for a game that had so many points it was clearly a few defensive plays that changed everything. Looking forward to sharing a conference with you next season!

SandS2910

All I have to say is-when is this effin game going backwards compatible with XBox 1!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk