• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

S1 WK5 ADV Tue 9AM EDT

LEGEND

Iowa State QB is glitched.. it says he's a MLB. He has 0's across the board for attributes. He ran on one play and when my LB hit him... He warped into hyper speed for a 50 yd TD.

smfh!

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

Walter323

Iowa State QB is glitched.. it says he's a MLB. He has 0's across the board for attributes. He ran on one play and when my LB hit him... He warped into hyper speed for a 50 yd TD.

smfh!

A bunch of the depth charts are funky. North Carolina starts a true freshman MLB at qb and he's a monster, Tulsa started a WR and ran the option to perfection.
Luckily both got injured part way through to allow a realistic game.
After season 1 I'm guessing the cpu will reset their depth charts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LEGEND

Edit:
Just checked ISU's rosters... They have 4 Qb's but the cpu has the MLB starting in the depth chart.
257a59928851316c3c3281deb7f5ee6b.jpg

LEGEND

A bunch of the depth charts are funky. North Carolina starts a true freshman MLB at qb and he's a monster, Tulsa started a WR and ran the option to perfection.
Luckily both got injured part way through to allow a realistic game.
After season 1 I'm guessing the cpu will reset their depth charts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yeah... This guy was a beast too! He could make every throw.. when a different player is playing QB they are not supposed to be able to audible. This guy ran hurry up no huddle and audible left and right.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator