• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Rutgers MikeLeachFU.gif talks Rutgers

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
tenor.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Not a fan of Francis Brown?

I forgot about that. Yeah, that’s solid.

But Gleeson is a really impressive hire. His offenses at Okie State from what I say were kind of blah in my opinion, but they were still good. He had a reputation at Princeton of being innovative and creative; I hope he gets back to that, especially with the talent disadvantage he’ll face at Rutgers.

Going more spread doesn’t always work for these Big East retreads. Look at Edsall or Petrino. But Schiano doesn’t have the same issues that Edsall has at UConn and Petrino basically gave up post-Lamar. Maybe it’ll work out after all!

@Schiano:

giphy.gif

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I forgot about that. Yeah, that’s solid.

But Gleeson is a really impressive hire. His offenses at Okie State from what I say were kind of blah in my opinion, but they were still good. He had a reputation at Princeton of being innovative and creative; I hope he gets back to that, especially with the talent disadvantage he’ll face at Rutgers.

Going more spread doesn’t always work for these Big East retreads. Look at Edsall or Petrino. But Schiano doesn’t have the same issues that Edsall has at UConn and Petrino basically gave up post-Lamar. Maybe it’ll work out after all!

@Schiano:

giphy.gif
I always thought Petrino did okay with Lamar, but after this NFL season, I really feel like he should have done better than 34-18 his first 4 years there. UConn is a completely different story, as they basically abandoned football for basketball's sake with the decision to go independent/ Big East instead of staying in the American.