• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Roster list with player ranking?

TheSystem

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere. Is there a site that has the list of NCAA 14 team by team rosters with the players ratings when the game was launched last year? Not really looking for a name roster download, more interested in seeing a spreadsheet view of the ratings for easy reference.

Thanks ya'll

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere. Is there a site that has the list of NCAA 14 team by team rosters with the players ratings when the game was launched last year? Not really looking for a name roster download, more interested in seeing a spreadsheet view of the ratings for easy reference.

Thanks ya'll

Welcome to Nutopia. IIRC, you were on oldTopia as well. Glad you found us.

If such a thing exists, it is likely on Operation Sports. I believe they did something like this last year in a Google Doc.

Not many of us were interested in that kind of data because it is easily available on the console, it's just not available "at a glance" like a spreadsheet. What are you using the data for? We could probably pool resources if OS hasn't done so already.

TheSystem

Thanks JSU... yeah I've always been a huge lurker... so my post count will never be that high but I do read a lot....

I actually did just wanted it in that more useful quick reference format. I'm 5 seasons into a 4 team offline dynasty, just wanted to edit some of the class of 2019 recruits to more realistically match the traits of guys who I'm more familiar with but if one doesn't exist then I'll just make do.

Thanks for the help! If I start moving my scribble notes from paper to spreadsheet I'll let you know.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Thanks JSU... yeah I've always been a huge lurker... so my post count will never be that high but I do read a lot....

I actually did just wanted it in that more useful quick reference format. I'm 5 seasons into a 4 team offline dynasty, just wanted to edit some of the class of 2019 recruits to more realistically match the traits of guys who I'm more familiar with but if one doesn't exist then I'll just make do.

Thanks for the help! If I start moving my scribble notes from paper to spreadsheet I'll let you know.

Are you looking for averages of specific attributes (speed, catching, etc.)? If so, I can give you a ballpark.

TheSystem

No worries JSU, its probably going to be easier for me to just right them down myself, I'm just looking for different athletes to mirror. A lot of minimum pub guys such as Iosefa and Harding off Hawaii.