• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Rose Bowl - Southern Cal vs Penn State - Jan 2, 2017

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
This game is going to last another hour, at least. Hurry up and end it so I can watch Auburn give OU a prostate exam.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
There is nothing but absolute autism on this USC defense. At least Hawaii showed up defensively against Middle Tennessee. #mdr #ptdrr #lixo

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure the victims are watching this game with utter delight

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
ATornKneé Jackson
#BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST #BUST

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
jackson should have sat this game out and prepped for the nashnul. bet we'll see even more guys do that next year. kill all the bowls and institute a 128-team tournament.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
jackson should have sat this game out and prepped for the nashnul. bet we'll see even more guys do that next year. kill all the bowls and institute a 128-team tournament.

My son was just saying that.

I'm thinking it might open the door to players deciding to sit out even more games if say, their team is like 3-6.

Bdub

Can't believe Utah and Stanford will be the only Pac 12 teams to win their bowl game. The conference is awful this year.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Decided not to go for it on 4th down with that little time remaining...and down a score...I think SC has decided to phone this one in.