• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

PSU @ UCF - Dublin - Sat, 8:30am ESPN2

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Damn nice. Have fun. haven't been to a UCF game since there was a limp Schneider and a stiff Penn at QB. This would have been a good trip, but circumstances dictated otherwise.

Gatorfan4life

UCF Alumni
really jealous that your going renegade. theres a watch party in front of the basketball arena on campus that i might be going to. hope you enjoy yourself. Go Knights! Charge On!

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
They should just cancel the rest of the football game ans show this hurling match the rest of the time.

Gatorfan4life

UCF Alumni
TD!!! thank god we took dinovo out. it didnt look like he was in control of the offense, and he didnt have the arm strength that Holman clearly does. Recievers really helping out too. Clearly our biggest strength on offense. JJ Worton is a beast.

Renegade

Charge on!
Just got back from Europe. Great trip, obviously shitty result. George O'Leary can choke on a dick. He cost us this game between not kicking the FG in the 1st quarter (which I have never seen him -not- do!) and putting a frat league intramural QB on the field. Obviously the rumors that Dinovo had really improved his arm strength were tremendously exaggerated, because ol Timbo of the Delta Tau Delta intramural team had more zip on his passes than that clown. And to still be in a position to win after spotting them 17 points through self-enforced errors! Hackenburg made the difference though...QB is everything in CFB, and we spent a negative at QB while they had an NFL draft pick to get it done. 10 days later and I could still choke O'Leary over that shitty performance.