• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Preseason - Year 2

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
We are advanced to pre-season! Hoping to advance to regular season tonight so mark yourself green and/or post on here when you are ready to go.

Big 12 North

Nebraska
Ohio State @Flanntastic
Oregon @C3PO
UCLA @bruin228
Tennessee @bluejay13
Arkansas @NavyHog

Big 12 South

LSU @fonzilla
Georgia @Walter323
Auburn @TotalDoubt
Florida State @Wpotty
Miami @LEGEND
TCU @RamesuThe1

If everyone can be sure to post your scholarship numbers, I would appreciate it. Remember, we are only doing Seniors+2 this year, no additional scholarships will be allowed beyond that.

Additionally, please read the new rules and regulations thread. Existing rules were not changed, but I cleaned up, clarified and shortened the rules to make it a bit easier. The key pieces like no run commit, no fakes and the 4th down rules remain. The only key addition is the ineligible man downfield rule on slip screens and mid screens. You are only allowed to throw the ball at or behind the line of scrimmage on those two plays.

The only change to existing rules was the scoring cap, which was raised from 63 to 70 but with the provision that backups must enter the game. If individual players are left in for stats just to gain standing for post-season awards, they'll be suspended for the following game.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Also, if you have any schedule requests, please post them here. I know @LEGEND and @Flanntastic have already spoken to me about scheduling issues that I will try to accommodate. I should be able to get both of you covered but if anyone else needs scheduling help early on, we'll have issues. Unfortunately, the game decided to schedule user v user conference games all over the damn place again. Quite a few of you have user v user conference games the first 5 weeks of the season.

Here are the Week 1 User v User Games if you guys want to get a head start on scheduling them. We will be to Week 1 no later than tomorrow afternoon.

@NavyHog at @Flanntastic
@bluejay13 at @TotalDoubt
@bruin228 at @Wpotty
@fonzilla at @Walter323

If you don't request CPU opponents, I will do my best to get you rivals and at least 6, probably 7 home games.

C3PO

I'd prefer my bye weeks to be later in the season if that's possible. I have a long weekend so I'll have time to play

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
How many of the coach things can you use?

For recruiting, you can match whoever the highest user coach is. I think that is fonz at 9 right now so you can go up to 9 there. 15 is the max for recruiting.

For offense and defense, give me a chance to look at the coach info area to see who the highest is.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Looks like we are just down to @LEGEND @bruin228 and I.

Still taking scheduling requests. @Flanntastic you have a locked user v user game Week 3, but I can get you byes Week 4 and/or Week 5 if you want me to do that.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND and @bruin228 still have to do pre-season scouting and I did not finish the schedules yet. I have them done for most teams, but still trying to figure out a few other schedules.

If you have any attentional requests, I'll take a look early tomorrow afternoon and hopefully we'll be advanced to Week 1 shortly after.

TotalDoubt

War Damn
18 seniors if I remember correctly, so 20 scholarships. I went into practice mode with this team and I'm as excited as Sally's vagina at a fraternity house.

TotalDoubt

War Damn
green for preseason
If we advance sometime today, you want to try and play sometime tonight? If we advance early in the day, I can play from 3-4 central time. If not then, I can play after 9 central time. I have my daughter this week, so after she goes to bed would be best.

bluejay13

If we advance sometime today, you want to try and play sometime tonight? If we advance early in the day, I can play from 3-4 central time. If not then, I can play after 9 central time. I have my daughter this week, so after she goes to bed would be best.

Sounds good to me

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sorry I didn't get my stuff done sooner, school's WiFi was out all day yesterday. I'm doing it now.

For the schedule this year, can I get vs. UVA and BYU and @SC. If we have 4 non-conference games, I'd like @ some B1G team, preferably Wisconsin.

LEGEND

Didn't get to do any of my stuff last night! I get off work @ 3:30 and Will be home by 4:15. I can do it then.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Arkansas

@ Ohio State
Tennessee
@ UCLA
Oregon
@ TCU
@ Nebraska
Texas A&M
@ Georgia
BYE
Auburn
Miami
Notre Dame
Navy (M&T Bank Stadium)
BYE

Auburn

Tennessee
Louisville (Georgia Dome)
Mississippi State
@ UCLA
LSU
BYE
Oregon
@ TCU
Miami
@ Arkansas
@ Georgia
BYE
@ Florida State
Alabama

Florida State

UCLA
BYE
@ Tennessee
Georgia
Nebraska
Clemson
@ Miami
@ Oregon
@ LSU
BYE
@ Notre Dame
TCU
Auburn
@ Florida

Georgia

LSU
@ Oregon
@ Ohio State
@ Florida State
@ Miami
Florida (Jacksonville)
Nebraska
Arkansas
BYE
BYE
Auburn
South Carolina
TCU
@ Georgia Tech

LSU

@ Georgia
@ UCLA
@ Nebraska
@ TCU
@ Auburn
Oregon
BYE
Ohio State
Florida State
Florida
Western Kentucky
Ole Miss
Miami
BYE

Miami

FIU
@ FAU
BYE
Tennessee
Georgia
Ohio State
Florida State
@ Nebraska
@ Auburn
Louisville
@ Arkansas
BYE
@ LSU
@ TCU

Nebraska

@ Notre Dame (Soldier Field)
Kansas State
LSU
BYE
@ Florida State
Arkansas
@ Georgia
Miami
BYE
@ Ohio State
@ Tennessee
UCLA
@ Oregon
Iowa

Ohio State

Arkansas
Hawai'i
Georgia
BYE
BYE
@ Miami
@ Tennessee
@ LSU
UCLA
Nebraska
TCU
@ Oregon
Maryland
@ Michigan

Oregon

USC
Georgia
@ Boise State
@ Arkansas
BYE
@ LSU
@ Auburn
Florida State
BYE
Tennessee
@ UCLA
Ohio State
Nebraska
@ Oregon State

TCU

SMU
BYE
@ Baylor
LSU
Arkansas
@ Tennessee
BYE
Auburn
Texas
UCLA
@ Ohio State
@ Florida State
@ Georgia
Miami

Tennessee

@ Auburn
@ Arkansas
Florida State
@ Miami
UCLA
TCU
Ohio State
BYE
@ Florida
@ Oregon
Nebraska
@ Alabama
Vanderbilt
BYE

UCLA

@ Florida State
LSU
Arkansas
Auburn
@ Tennessee
BYE
BYU
Wisconsin
@ Ohio State
@ TCU
Oregon
@ Nebraska
BYE
@ USC

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Good gravy! 4 of my first 6 user games on the road. WTF?! That is a fire the coach schedule.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Good gravy! 4 of my first 6 user games on the road. WTF?! That is a fire the coach schedule.

You aren't the only one, look at the updated post with Legend's second half of the season and fonz's first half. The CPU designed user conference schedules are god awful. Giving LSU Western Kentucky and Miami the smaller Florida schools seemed like the least I could do.

Actually, I edited Legend's schedule just so he could have a home game later in the year for visits.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Schedules up to date and completed. Going to go through one more time and make sure neutral site games stuck and everyone has the right about of games and then we'll be to Week 1.

Walter323

fuck me. start with 5 user games, 4 of them on the road. No sympathy for the shitty performance i showed last year?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
fuck me. start with 5 user games, 4 of them on the road. No sympathy for the shitty performance i showed last year?

I wish I could have, your first 3 games are a nightmare. I hate that we can't edit user v user conference games.

LEGEND

Not sure how my defense will play! I simmed defense against FIU and they put up 38 on my cpu defense. Went back to my pro style offense. It's really hard with 5 qba, but it's the only enjoyment I'm getting from this game!

I'm sure most if not all of my user games won't be much fun! Had some really horrible passes last night. Cpu jumped out to a 17-7 lead... I was able to come back from dbl digit deficits a few times.

Walter323

@TXHusker05
Just throwing it out there but there could be a couple of ways to fix some scheduling woos.
1. Everybody is independent. Sucks to Have no conference championship or conference prestige for recruiting.
2. Instead of north and south in one conference, have two 6 team conferences. Still have 5 automatic user games in your conference and scheduling cross conference games with the other users would be easier with less locked games. Then have the bowl tie in so that each of the user conference champs met up in a BCS bowl to figure out or OD champ.

C3PO

@TXHusker05
Just throwing it out there but there could be a couple of ways to fix some scheduling woos.
1. Everybody is independent. Sucks to Have no conference championship or conference prestige for recruiting.
2. Instead of north and south in one conference, have two 6 team conferences. Still have 5 automatic user games in your conference and scheduling cross conference games with the other users would be easier with less locked games. Then have the bowl tie in so that each of the user conference champs met up in a BCS bowl to figure out or OD champ.
We had an OD like this and it takes forever to set up schedules this way. It works but very time consuming

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05

Like @C3PO said, doing it that way is very time consuming. No matter what we are going to have 9 of 12 games against users so some people are just going to be stuck playing a lot of games in the row and in some cases, that means a lot of road games in a row. The good news is, if you have 5 road games in a row one year, you've got a good chance of having 5 home games in a row next year so it should even out.

In the case of option #2, I had given that some thought before this off-season but the problem is that there is no guarantee we'd be able to schedule the teams in the opposing conferences. If locked conference games for one team landed on the open dates of the other conference, we might end up with a situation where one team plays 6 users and another could play 10. That's the last thing I want. If we could figure out a way to make option #2 work I would be very much in favor of it, but I don't think there is a way to guarantee that it works.