• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

bluejay13

A late fumble and 2 drops by open WRs hurt. @bluejay13 defense dropped two picks and apparently I am not allowed to jump that damn screen pass lol

Your interior offensive line was eating up my defensive line and middle backers in the run game. So I made an adjustment for your QB to keep on the option with one backer as a QB spy and a force man to blitz at the mesh point with a corner sitting in a cover 2 flat.

Your defensive talent is really good especially your DTs so I had to stretch the field on the loaded box with bubble screens and some jet sweeps(my 79 TE with isn’t the best had the best blocking of his life on those sweeps). This is probably my best offensive line at Kansas State ever in this dynasty and you held them in check. Lastly I got nervous when you iced my kicker right before half because he’s a weak link as well.

I had a lot of fun playing last night in a good game! Play again next year in Dallas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Your interior offensive line was eating up my defensive line and middle backers in the run game. So I made an adjustment for your QB to keep on the option with one backer as a QB spy and a force man to blitz at the mesh point with a corner sitting in a cover 2 flat.

Your defensive talent is really good especially your DTs so I had to stretch the field on the loaded box with bubble screens and some jet sweeps(my 79 TE with isn’t the best had the best blocking of his life on those sweeps). This is probably my best offensive line at Kansas State ever in this dynasty and you held them in check. Lastly I got nervous when you iced my kicker right before half because he’s a weak link as well.

I had a lot of fun playing last night in a good game! Play again next year in Dallas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to!

I have to thank whichever user that had TAMU before I just grabbed them for those DT's. I tried to make the adjustment to your screen passes, but undercutting them wasn't working and coming over the top your lead WR was able to block 2 men on a few occasions. I actually regretted icing your kicker before the half because it makes it impossible for me to try and block it.

Walter323

I'll have a restart. Thought I could get a game in during the kids naptime, no luck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
When the game starts I need to test my audibles so don’t call delay of game.

Dakota2147

6874680619_f01998e332_o.jpg

@NavyHog