• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

Akecheta

Tried to log on to the EA Sports website and its down. I'll try again in the morning, otherwise, I won't be able to do my stuff until I get back from GA tomorrow night. Going to pick up our new dog.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Tried to log on to the EA Sports website and its down. I'll try again in the morning, otherwise, I won't be able to do my stuff until I get back from GA tomorrow night. Going to pick up our new dog.

We’ll wait.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
DNmHNf2.gif

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Welcome back shitbird @bruin228 (I dread playing you).

Not sure if I left Colorado on the Big 12. I got a lot on my plate, but I will get to schedule and to week 1 before I go to bed.

Cheers!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Welcome back shitbird @bruin228 (I dread playing you).

Not sure if I left Colorado on the Big 12. I got a lot on my plate, but I will get to schedule and to week 1 before I go to bed.

Cheers!

You did, I looked through the Big 12 and 10 teams.

Can you give me Nebraska if they’re no longer in the Big 12?

@bruin228 did you get xp when you joined?

Nope. Joined as my old KU team at first and didn’t get any. Then I saw CU was pretty good and wanted to play with them but didn’t get any with them either.

I didn’t know what the recruiting rules were for guys with 0 XP so I just added people interested in me. Let me know

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
You did, I looked through the Big 12 and 10 teams.

Can you give me Nebraska if they’re no longer in the Big 12?

Nope. Joined as my old KU team at first and didn’t get any. Then I saw CU was pretty good and wanted to play with them but didn’t get any with them either.

I didn’t know what the recruiting rules were for guys with 0 XP so I just added people interested in me. Let me know

You can pick whoever you want and sign 25 this year.

Just try and do it before I do the schedule late tonight.

bluejay13

Does 5 pm EST give you enough time to get settled? If not I'll have to wait until after 8 CST my daughter has a 3rd-grade recorder show

I should be good to go before then and I came in a little early today so maybe I can head out a bit early and get home by 4pm est. I will keep you updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'll try to jump on but it doesn't look like I'll get to it until tomorrow night

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Bruh, I’m not trying to be an ass, but we cant wait until tomorrow night.

Let me know.

Walter323

@SandS2910 we play week 2.
I’m free tonight but it looks like it’s a no go for you.
I’ve got the PBR with my little guy tomorrow night and anniversary with the wife Saturday night.

Could possibly play late Friday night if needed

SandS2910

@SandS2910 we play week 2.
I’m free tonight but it looks like it’s a no go for you.
I’ve got the PBR with my little guy tomorrow night and anniversary with the wife Saturday night.

Could possibly play late Friday night if needed
Yes, I'll be able to play late tomorrow night

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk