• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

Walter323

New dynasty?...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Rosters aren’t quite done yet. I think the plan is to keep,rolling with this until rosters are fully done. I believe all the “big” schools are done but if we are going 3 star and under, we will want to wait until they are all the way done.
Once done I think we are going to switch over to Operation Sports instead of trying to recruit guys from there to come and join our site(which is a huge pain in the ass).

Navy and I will try and find the admin of the site to hopefully get us our own page

Walter323

Sorry about the delay. I didn't see that you guys posted.

At cut players

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wooly

Are there any rules on cutting players?

I need to clean up some roster messes the CPU handed me, but I don't know what I am allowed to do.

Wooly

@Wooly I can play any time after 10 pm ET. Let me know if that works. I’m on now if you want to play now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My xbox360 is strughling to connect to wifi right now, and my switch died yesterday, so go ahead and play without me. I don't have time to replace it until Sunday.

Walter323

My xbox360 is strughling to connect to wifi right now, and my switch died yesterday, so go ahead and play without me. I don't have time to replace it until Sunday.
We are in no rush, we can wait if you want

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wooly

I appreciate it, but go ahead and play if you want. My BIL is giving me his old switch when they visit Sunday, and I might get the new one installed after all the family leaves, but if not won't get to it until Monday after work.

I would try with just my wifi, but for some reason this used Xbox360 has a lot of lag. Hardline works great...as long as your old switch doesn't die.

Dakota2147

5a14a79421af5.image.jpg