• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

Slick24

In real football situations your team would have kicked the ball in at least 3-5 times when you went for it, you must not watch much football on tv.

ClevelandFan

This guy also no huddled after incomplete passes, another blatant violation of the rules.

If this is how it's gonna be I may be retiring from this OD after the season.

Slick24

I did that when after you went for it on 4th in an obvious field goal situation when you were winning, that seems pretty blatant of the rules.

ClevelandFan

In real football situations your team would have kicked the ball in at least 3-5 times when you went for it, you must not watch much football on tv.
Yeah, I watch a ton of college football. Shit, Ohio State especially goes for it on 4th and short instead of kicking all the fucking time.

Try cheesing more next time, maybe you'll actually win.

Slick24

Yeah, I watch a ton of college football. Shit, Ohio State especially goes for it on 4th and short instead of kicking all the fucking time.

Try cheesing more next time, maybe you'll actually win.
Hahaha you had a team that was 16 overall better than mine and at home and on won by 3 while doing some bullshit 4th down plays. All good I can’t wait till the next time I play you.

ClevelandFan

I did that when after you went for it on 4th in an obvious field goal situation when you were winning, that seems pretty blatant of the rules.
"Obvious FG situation" is an irrelevant opinion of yours.

The rules exist for a reason. Going for it on 4th and 5 or less in positive territory is not unusual in the slightest.

I followed the rules. Period. You didn't even come close.

ClevelandFan

Hahaha you had a team that was 16 overall better than mine and at home and on won by 3 while doing some bullshit 4th down plays. All good I can’t wait till the next time I play you.
Yeah and you weren't doing jack shit til you started cheesing your ass off. Throwing picks in the pocket so had to start running to the sidelines like a pussy.

ClevelandFan

"blitz 7-8 guys" lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If that was the case, you'd actually have been capable of completing a pass in the pocket. At least, if you were competent enough.

Slick24

"blitz 7-8 guys" lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If that was the case, you'd actually have been capable of completing a pass in the pocket. At least, if you were competent enough.
Why am I not surprised your an Ohio St fan hahaha, glad you fucks missed the playoffs last year buncha inbread mfs

SandS2910

Status?...

I'm going to Florida Thursday to Sunday so I'll be unavailable. You can put me on auto after Wednesday @NavyHog

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I can't see online or read minds. So from here on out the last mother fucker online needs to let a brotha know we'ese RTA.

Will advance layer tonight.