• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

ClevelandFan

Not that it matters, but Okie State still finished ahead of me in the BCS rankings. That's insanity.

Guess I need a better OOC schedule going forward.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Not that it matters, but Okie State still finished ahead of me in the BCS rankings. That's insanity.

Guess I need a better OOC schedule going forward.

Speaking of which I am going to try and schedule rematches with your OOC opponents. Hopefully you guys remember who you played and whether you were away, home or neutral.

Got another guy who is trying to join the league.

ClevelandFan

Speaking of which I am going to try and schedule rematches with your OOC opponents. Hopefully you guys remember who you played and whether you were away, home or neutral.

Got another guy who is trying to join the league.
That's kind of cool. Like a Home & Home series? And switch OOC opponents every 2 years? I like that.

This year I played Kansas State & Colorado, both at home.
I also played Kansas State last year, I believe at a neutral site.

I'd also like to request if you could put Penn State back in the Big Ten (in my division) as they are one of my rivals. I only got to play one rival this season (Michigan) and it was on the road. Having rivalry games is nice for recruiting. Just take out someone shitty like Indiana or Purdue. Or if that's too much trouble, just give me Penn State as an OOC game every year.

We also need another user in the other Big Ten division...right now Notre Dame has a free pass to the Big Ten CG. Maybe this new guy trying to join. Or maybe one of the three of us in the one division could move over.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
That's kind of cool. Like a Home & Home series? And switch OOC opponents every 2 years? I like that.

This year I played Kansas State & Colorado, both at home.
I also played Kansas State last year, I believe at a neutral site.

I'd also like to request if you could put Penn State back in the Big Ten (in my division) as they are one of my rivals. I only got to play one rival this season (Michigan) and it was on the road. Having rivalry games is nice for recruiting. Just take out someone shitty like Indiana or Purdue. Or if that's too much trouble, just give me Penn State as an OOC game every year.

We also need another user in the other Big Ten division...right now Notre Dame has a free pass to the Big Ten CG. Maybe this new guy trying to join. Or maybe one of the three of us in the one division could move over.

Those are some good ideas. I think the new guy (if he does join) is an Iowa fan. Yeah I will move Penn State back.

Akecheta

I should have KSU and TTU both as the "road" team. I think the KSU game was neutral site.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SandS2910

Yeah the lag at the start was annoying. GG, my secondary was ready to play. @Akecheta last game.
Definitely great pass D! I should have run it more.

There lag was my fault. My kids were on Netflix in their rooms. It was better once they turned it off.

Reminded me of the 2012 ND/Alabama game. Seemed like I didn't have a chance when down 21-7.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Definitely great pass D! I should have run it more.

There lag was my fault. My kids were on Netflix in their rooms. It was better once they turned it off.

Reminded me of the 2012 ND/Alabama game. Seemed like I didn't have a chance when down 21-7.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Yeah getting away from the run was a mistake IMO.