• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Not a @bruin @bruin228 thread:

giphy.gif

But still a @bruin228 @bruin thread:

giphy.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
First time since I was a little kid there is no FSU bowel game I need to think about. Still have NDSU who won 52-10 in the 2nd round of the FCS playoffs.

Brick

so pumped for michigan state in the @Irishman dvd collection bowl. waiting for the clownzano most mario cristobal bowl EVAH tweet. SMASHMOUTHHHH

"dantonio is everything cristobal wants to be"

guarantee a quote 95% similar to that before kickoff by teh clown

CJ_24

OU-Bama appears to be the only appetizing game. There are a number of match-ups that were close to being good, but either because of tie-ins, bad luck, or stupidity, did not materialize. I think OSU-Georgia would have been good. Maybe OSU-WSU. Michigan-LSU would have been interesting. As it is, however, all the games on the current slate suck.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Cuse-WVU will be points galore

ISU is a bad matchup for MINSHEW, they’re really good at smothering the air raid

NML

Should’ve been WSU - WVU. If Grier said he was playing, probably would’ve been.

Half chub just thinking about Dana vs Leach

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Should've been PITT WVU

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They’ve had a chance for that like three times the last few years and refuse to do it

They also could’ve done GT-Auburn in the Belk Bowl this year and didn’t

coogrfan

Houston, with a DL made up of third stringers and an interim DC, gets to face Army's power option attack in the Armed Forces Bowl. Won't that be fun?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Clemson has 2 wins against currently ranked teams, who have a combined 7 losses on the season.

No team that has ever made the CFP (or the BCS title game) has ever had fewer on their schedule.

-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That's fine. The ACC was really extraordinarily shit this year. You really want to argue for keeping them out of the playoff? In place of who?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Schedules of these teams are rarely something to be in awe. Bamas best regular season win last year was vs 8-4 MSU. They played Auburn and were beat handily. Their schedule is a little better this year. But not like it has been crazy neither. Before the UGA game LSU was their toughest test. They passed it handily. But it isn't like they are lining up top 10 teams every week to play. Most teams with a legit tough schedule lost 2 or more games this year. The top 10 in toughest schedules is littered with teams that lost 3-9 games this year.

For most of the year Bama had a SoS in the mid 50s, just like last year. It is now mid 40s. And to be fair, the 2013 FSU team that steamrolled their schedule did so on the back of the 67th toughest schedule. I think the key is to have a lot of talent and an avg schedule(50 to 70). Steamroll your avg schedule for the eye test.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
PSU has three more losses than ranked wins and is supposedly a fringe top 10 team

Ban them for being in front of MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The media love for PSU is ridiculous. It's almost like they haven't been a mostly mediocre team with a rape culture and hired a new corch from a rape culture.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
the locals are going crazy over the bayou bangals going to the Fiesta

if im UCF, im pissed im playing LSU