• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Hermano @Brick in the CLUUTCH.

Passed out in the first half due to day drinking. Up now watching the most exciting Alamo Bowel since Breesus’ Boilers shocked top 7 KSU and da BISHOP because they didn’t want to be there.

LeBron walked into staples with a cup of wine :laughing:

Disappointed it wasn’t a JUMBO SIZED cup
Michael Bishop wow that's a name I haven't heard in a while. What a sexy man

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
“Best season in school history”

I disagree

Too bad you're wrong

NQQmPZP.jpg

MINSHEW

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, a lot of the matchups seem really uninspired this year. Too many retreads, or the new ones just seem kind of lame. Ohio State-Washington? Oregon-Michigan State?
giphy.gif

And even the new matchups feature some serious turds. I was offered holiday bowl tix, but Northwestern-Utah?

giphy.gif

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Really excited to play conference foe Florida in 15 minutes!

Since Harbaugh has been here, we've played Florida more often than:
  • Purdue
  • Iowa
  • Illinois
  • Nebraska
  • Minnesota
  • Northwestern
Thanks, Jim Delaney!
We didn’t want it either.

bruin

CFB Playoff fiesta /engage

kinda think the RB is dope tbh. Washington/tOSU haven't met since what, warren moon? that was UM wasnt it?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Franks seems like an obnoxious prick.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Fucking Franks has like 60 yards rushing on us. We apparently don't have a linebacker faster than him with Bush out. Not great.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Nah, Rudock wasn’t elite. He was really good the second half of the year, but not elite. Patterson isn’t elite either. Patterson is good, could be elite next year with better protection and not bugging out of the pocket too fast. He’s definitely the best passer we’ve had since Henne, though.

The problem is this garbage passing offense. Michigan’s receivers are really good, but we don’t throw the ball well more than 5 yards, unless we connect on a deep shot.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Christ. Franks just made a terrible decision throwing in double coverage but we can't even cover that.

CJ_24

:laughing: You're an idiot. 8.1 YPA, 68% completion, 1 TD, no turnovers. Stinks!

The problem is this garbage passing offense. Michigan’s receivers are really good, but we don’t throw the ball well more than 5 yards, unless we connect on a deep shot.

I'm not smart enough to reconcile these two statements. According to Deadman, Michigan's QB is really good, and Michigan's receivers are really good. Despite both the qb and receivers being really good, Michigan's passing offense is "garbage" and Michigan doesn't "throw the ball well more than 5 yards."

:dunno:

CJ_24

What's your order

I always get the walleye sandwich when they have it

The burgers are decent but not that amazing

I don't go often. The last couple times I've indulged, I've gotten a deluxe burger and cheese curds. If I want fish, I'll make it myself; if I want chicken, I'll go someplace else.