• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Haven't hit a skrip krub in years but amoeba looks like a must do.

Jumbo's is just a bad dream that has to be experienced to be believed. Body Shop isn't my speed but given ur age it's a must to relive '87 babby. Definitely hit up Amoeba, I always find great stuff there that doesn't make it to their website.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NORMA has been working on yoga training and meditation in order to pursue @Yankee151 into the shadow realms, where he often seeks refuge. Her HERMANO, Liam has been instrumental in her training, by providing the type of distractions and tricks that yankee might attempt during a big bowl game! Liam runs circles around her, borks at her, steals her treats, and even bites at her ears in an effort to get her to leave her space/time travel mat. NORMA ignores all his attempts and stays focused on the prize.

46141312432_a0e4296ea3_b.jpg

bruin

This kind of shit needs a #TRIGGER warning.

I'll never forget that time I saw Cade with some Lakeview Trixie cruising into Soldier Field (late, as usual) in a ragged out Porsche blasting Limp Bizkit on his way to this stellar performance.

LMAO. Long live Cade.

What a boxscore. I ever tell you about when I dated Johnnie Morton's college ex gf when I bartended behind a gates community in South OC?

She tutored him when Southern Cal held their camps at UCI during the second John Robinson tenure. Besides a somewhat of a pretty large age difference, we had some great times.

Still wonder about here whereabouts to this day..

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary of the first time I met NORMA! It wasn't till about 4 months later when I realized she could travel across the simulation divide and hunt Yankee! Back then she seemed like a regular mamma dog

32346906108_8f7d081406_b.jpg

Did you name her after Marilyn Monroe?

NML

We tom bout Army Navy here? Threw some money down on Navy +7.5 to keep this interesting. Spurs/Leicester was a tough follow for Chelsea/City

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
We tom bout Army Navy here? Threw some money down on Navy +7.5 to keep this interesting. Spurs/Leicester was a tough follow for Chelsea/City

I just turned on the telecast after an afternoon nap.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Think it shoulda been Haskins but this is based entirely on the one whole game I was able to watch this year so probably not a great opinion.

Lightningwar

Administrator
NDSU won 35-0 today in the quarterfinals vs Colgate. Semi-final game vs SDSU next weekend. SDSU has our number during the regular season. Beat us back to back 16-17 but we got them in a close one this year 21-17. And my personal experience back in the day. We went up to UND when Jimmy Kleinsassur was playing and whipped their ass. The next week go to SDSU and lose while our RB set a school record for rushing yards in a single game at ~280 yards/facepalm.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
  1. Kyler Murray: 2,167 total points: 517 first-place votes, 278 second-place, 60 third-place
  2. Tua Tagovailoa: 1,871 total points: 299, 431, 112
  3. Dwayne Haskins: 783 total points: 46, 111, 423
  4. Will Grier: 126 total points: 4, 17, 80
  5. Gardner Minshew: 122 total points: 6, 15, 74
  6. McKenzie Milton: 39 total points: 4, 4, 19
  7. Travis Etienne: 29 total points: 0, 6, 17
  8. Quinnen Williams: 27 total points: 1, 4, 16
  9. Jonathan Taylor: 26 total points: 1, 2, 19
  10. Darrell Henderson: 21 total points: 0, 3, 15

coogrfan

1. Kyler Murray: 2,167 total points: 517 first-place votes, 278 second-place, 60 third-place
  2. Tua Tagovailoa: 1,871 total points: 299, 431, 112
  3. Dwayne Haskins: 783 total points: 46, 111, 423
  4. Will Grier: 126 total points: 4, 17, 80
  5. Gardner Minshew: 122 total points: 6, 15, 74
  6. McKenzie Milton: 39 total points: 4, 4, 19
  7. Travis Etienne: 29 total points: 0, 6, 17
  8. Quinnen Williams: 27 total points: 1, 4, 16
  9. Jonathan Taylor: 26 total points: 1, 2, 19
  10. Darrell Henderson: 21 total points: 0, 3, 15

King not even being in the top 10 is a fucking joke.