• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Player looking for dynasty

xenocide78

I've recently needed to scratch the itch of playing NCAA football again and unfortunately had already gotten rid of my PS3. I do however have an Xbox 360 if anyone is in need of an additional player or has a new league starting up. Let me know.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I've recently needed to scratch the itch of playing NCAA football again and unfortunately had already gotten rid of my PS3. I do however have an Xbox 360 if anyone is in need of an additional player or has a new league starting up. Let me know.

Two ODs on here with spots open. Powerhouse is run by @Walter323 and the BSCFL is run by @NavyHog.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Yeah man send me a FR. I'm going to play and advance in about 40 minutes and I will send you an invite.

Could someone post for him the teams available?

xenocide78

I'll send you a friend request tonight. I went to bed not long after posting the original message. Thanks for taking me in though, looking forward to losing many games.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'll send you a friend request tonight. I went to bed not long after posting the original message. Thanks for taking me in though, looking forward to losing many games.

@xenocide78

No worries. Welcome aboard.

Teams available:

Army 2, 75
Navy 2, 79 (was user controlled)
NMSU 1, 74
ODU 1, 70 (was user controlled0
Tulsa 2, 77 (was user controlled)

CSU 2, 81
Hawaii 2, 79
SDSU 2, 79 (was user controlled)
SJSU 2, 75
UNLV 1, 74
Utah State 1, 81

Since you are coming in during the season you are probably going to get the XP glitch. However, that shouldn't be a problem because starting next year we are going to do a max of 5 and I changed the default to 10. So once you join do the following:

Game Management = 0
Recruiting = 5
Off Coord = 0
Def Coord = 0

Not sure I will be on tonight, but you can still join. Do an OD search for NavyhogOD5, password bscfl

xenocide78

Sounds good. I'll likely take SDSU as I've used a fair share of those teams in leagues before and they are one of the ones I haven't. Could possibly go either Utah State or Hawaii as well, but we'll see.

As for the XP glitch, it doesn't sound like it will matter with the setup you have. My GT is XenoCide78 as well if you are around your console and want to send an invite that way, otherwise I'll find the league tonight and join up and get my team setup.