• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Park factor change thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Alright you'll. You can go .150 in either direction max. If you want to change up your park let me know, this is your once every 5 years chance.

Construction will begin in the offseason

osick87

Community Liaison
Start of Off Season since that's when construction would start. THat's my guess.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I can change park factors whenever i want, but you'll have a while.

Really think about what changes you want because it could mess your stadium up

Lloyd Carr

I'm worried about making any changes, because

images

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You know you guys can make changes less than .15 right? Just making sure since everybody has used .15 so far

Lloyd Carr

AVG overall: +.036 = 1.065
Doubles: +.032 = 1.060
Triples: +.030 = 1.040
HR RHB: +.002 = .991

Total of: +.10

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Add .15 to Doubles and RHB AVG

Deduct .15 from LHB AVG

You know that deducting .15 will take you down to .890, right? That means they will hit 11% less than average at your park. You sure you want to do that? Likewise the RHB AVG will up to 1.139 meaning RHB will hit 13.9% over league average at your park.

Just making sure that's what you want before I do this, because you wont be able to sign any LHB to play for you after this.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

You know that deducting .15 will take you down to .890, right? That means they will hit 11% less than average at your park. You sure you want to do that? Likewise the RHB AVG will up to 1.139 meaning RHB will hit 13.9% over league average at your park.

Just making sure that's what you want before I do this, because you wont be able to sign any LHB to play for you after this.

I've been meaning to come back and erase that post. Scratch it all. Leave it as is

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Only have about a week real time or you'll have to wait another 5 years. I almost want to make a band box and trade all my SP away

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: thats exactly what I thought about doing, but just made it slightly more hitter friendly.

Lloyd Carr

I was just trying to keep everything in check. Making sure I stayed within the .15 parameters, as well as so you could see what the final factor settings should be (in case of cannot math).

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I was just trying to keep everything in check. Making sure I stayed within the .15 parameters, as well as so you could see what the final factor settings should be (in case of cannot math).
Haha its .15 for each category, should have made that more clear

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think i can handle whatever i changed it to. Ruiz would have been so sick in a band box
Yeah I mean it doesn't matter for you. I have some good RHB who could be monsters if my park was just neutral to righties. Interested to see if this improves Henny's numbers.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I changed a bunch, let me know if i missed yours. Couldnt remember what the original seoul numbers were so i didnt know if i already did it or not

jdlikewhoa

Nobody reel e understands it.

Still considering whether I should change some things. I probably should pay attention when I get home

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Fatih Halic Stadyumu

Avg Overall: 1.00
Avg LHB 1.00
Avg RHB: 1.00
Doubles: 1.10
Triples: 1.10
HR Overall: 1.00
HR LHB: 1.00
HR RHB: 1.00

Now doh can shut up about my park factors

Gooksta

Fatih Halic Stadyumu

Avg Overall: 1.00
Avg LHB 1.00
Avg RHB: 1.00
Doubles: 1.10
Triples: 1.10
HR Overall: 1.00
HR LHB: 1.00
HR RHB: 1.00

Now doh can shut up about my park factors
Why not just call it vetrans stadium. Or riverfront stadium.. or three rivers.