• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Pac-12 Basketball

Bdub

Utah is peaking just at the right time. Now if they can get to the finals in the Pac 12 tourney, they should be a 3 seed minimum.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Hopefully Alford stays at UCLA for another decade or so.

SC battled tonight, but Utah is just better. Trojans haven't learned how to win yet if/when their shots are a little off. Still, this year has been a sizable step forward for the program. I hope it's a trend and not a one-off.

Bdub

Trojans have some really good atholeets and those guys usually give Utah a hard time. Win streak is up to 9 games. Not sure how I feel about them just entering the tournament on an 11 game streak so maybe they should lose tonight.

Bdub

Wow what a crazy night last night. Oregon is a match up nightmare for Utah and I don't expect them to win. Then again I didn't expect Utah to pullout the win last night either.

bruin

Can't remember a season in conference where there is no dominant team. At all. I can see 6 teams making the dance and all not getting past the first weekend.

conference blows. bring back howland, monty, and braun.

St. Joes didn't even know Oregon won the Pac-12.

Larry Scott thinking about what teams should open up the season next year in asia

Brick

Yep, not a good year. Arizona and Cal got fucked with bad match ups tho. They probably wouldn't have made the second weekend anyway, but horrible draws for them. Oregon could make the final four or lose today,honestly. Nothing will surprise me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bdub

I'm mystified by what has happened to Utah. Half the time they played like they could give a rats ass about winning.
They are losing Jakob, Taylor and Loveridge so next year should be interesting.

bruin

Alford sending out a letter to disgruntled fans/boosters.

good grief. this is worse than Lavin.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Alford sending out a letter to disgruntled fans/boosters.

good grief. this is worse than Lavin.

Sssshhhhh........just applaud the man's gesture and dose of humble pie, and give him his contract extension back.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
SC off to its best basketball start in 45 years. It just happens to be the same year that the Bruins are also unbeaten, and ranked #2. :emo:

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Bring on conference play...... :grin:

.......which is mostly on the Pac12 Network........which I don't get. :emo:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Up 8 with 3 minutes to play, my dad says, "They're gonna blow it" and leaves. Lol.

bruin

Yeah, lack of defense down the stretch did the Bruins in. Had chances to put it away. We'll be fine.

white boy from West Linn (Cade McNown's home town!!! was clutch)
Great game.

Bdub

Utah has hit their stride beating Washington St by 41 freaking points last night. If only they could actually maintain this level the whole season. More likely they will turn into USC and turn into an awful team.

bruin

Damn.

SC just has the Bruins number right now. Bad matchup.

It seemed like UCLA played really tight last night. Maybe all the talk has got in their heads. They are at their best when they just play and run. Seemed tight.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Damn.

SC just has the Bruins number right now. Bad matchup.

It seemed like UCLA played really tight last night. Maybe all the talk has got in their heads. They are at their best when they just play and run. Seemed tight.

Totally. UCLA couldn't get out of their own way; way too many turnovers.

That's a better team than SC, no question. But when you let the Trojans get out and run, AND our guys are knocking down 3's, they're tough.

Brick

love Jordan Bell. he is the anti ogre. think he will be the best NBA player on Oregon. smooth in the post this year.

Bdub

If only that Brooks flop was the only one all night. Freaking whole team did it.

Brick

@Bdub mad. Refs called way too many offensive fouls last night. Yeah, I'm not going to apologize for Brooks. He's acted like a douche all season. Very full of hisself now. Corch K was just jealous he didn't have him!

Seemed like whenever Utah got close in the second half, they started going too fast and played right in to Oregon's hands. In the first half when it seemed like they were strategically running the clock out, they were fine. How many of Oregon's baskets were easy dunks last night?

Despite Brooks' douchiness, I love watching this team play. The seven man rotation is so good.

Last edited:

Bdub

Oh they where certainly better than Utah. Was just a frustrating game to watch with the refs just being awful.

Brick

I think this team has the potential to win the nashnul shampship, honestly. Tourney is a crapshoot, however.

bruin

The Pac-12 is as top heavy since those years with Brooks, Afflalo and Jordan Hill.

Oregon and Arizona are final 4 caliber or can win it all. UCLA can go deep or get bounced in the 2nd round depending on macthups.

USC and Utah---teams that can put a scare into anybody.

Bdub

Definitely amazed out how terrible the bottom half of the league is. Worst it has been in a long time.

Brick

kenpom rankings support it, too. what a shitshow the bottom half is.

12 arizona
15 oregon
19 ucla
37 utah
54 cal
56 usc

93 rado
103 furd
122 asu
146 washington
214 wazzu
286 osu

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
BennieBuckets is back from injury. Rest of the Pac-12, make ur time. :trollface:

(We'll probably lose to Wazzu, though)