• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Osick's WBL Projects and Videos

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Well I got cute and extended him on the cheap (for him) right after an injury and then the injury killed him. He went from .271/.301 with 28 bolts and 36 stolen bases to .240/.267 with 5 HRs. Welcome to the Cardinals!

Of course @doh trolls me by listing him on his top 10 worst contracts. My bad extensions get trolled, my good ones RUIN THE LEAGUE.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Added a few players to my shortlist thanks to that video!

I, for one, would be in favor of a non-aggression pact between our peoples. We will never unlock the galaxy's mysteries if we are set against each other. Perhaps even a trade treaty where we swap resources that are more valuable to the other.

osick87

Community Liaison
Fair Warning for when the Miners video comes up:

My mic is super loud so don't blow out your eardrums.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If you could figure out why players play worse on my WBL team that'd be nice :laughing: Probably just look at my minors depth, there's a couple of positions I have big question marks at, I have a lot of SP prospects but not many bats in the pipeline.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I can't remember if that was UBL or WBL, I think it was towards the end of UBL anyways so if they had taken a draft pick it would not have mattered