• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Open call for PS3 NCAA '14 players

I would like to get a list of other people with PS3s who still like to play this game.

I might be interested in an OD if that becomes available, but I would definitely be interested in playing a few games here and there with other NUtopians.

My PSN screen name is

RedmondHorn

Wolfman21

id like to, but this game is damn near impossible to find unless you want to pay full price for it, which I don't. I found a used copy at gamestop the other day for $50. No thanks

id like to, but this game is damn near impossible to find unless you want to pay full price for it, which I don't. I found a used copy at gamestop the other day for $50. No thanks

Huh. I saw a copy or two on the old games rack at Target for like $29. Maybe I should have bought them...

Wolfman21

man, i've checked everywhere. Used or New, can't find one for $50. Can you believe that @jdlikewhoa? USED or NEW!? That deserves a Mike Ditka sized come on man....man