• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

OOTP 15 released

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I can't commish full-time, but I think the big problem is with irregular characters in city or team names. São Paulo and Kópavogur are two I know can give the game issues at times, especially with logos/jerseys/caps etc. I think we need to change any team name with those characters to just a regular "a" and "o" if that's possible. When i went into the saved games files in OOTP15 I saw that it only imported a few caps and then probably got stuck on some weird character. I deleted all the logos/jerseys/caps files and then tried to import again and it worked.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Makes sense we can so that. So does everyone have it? We wont switch tonight obviously but we can get gator in once we do so sooner is better than later

Wolfman21

I assume I could. I bought it and installed it today. If everyone gets it before I return then feel free to go ahead as long as I can still keep up with the league on the website...I'm fine

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I assume I could. I bought it and installed it today. If everyone gets it before I return then feel free to go ahead as long as I can still keep up with the league on the website...I'm fine
All you do is go into ootp15 and click the import league from 14. If the logos give you trouble just move the folders out of the world.lg folder, import the league, put the logo folders back

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Orlando will you just give me the 15 save, I've deleted all the normal image folders but it still gets hung up. Tired of it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
No i just want a test file. I want to see what the new stats have in store for us but i just cant play any other game but our league

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Nice, I've been running the UBL for a while now. Trying to see just what these new features look like. I really like the layout now though, it is much cleaner. Really happy about the new salary tracking too