• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Olympic shit and pissing show

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Talking with a friend of mine who won't rip the US Women's Curling team publicly because he curls in the same league as the woman who throws second and he's "trying to get in her pants."

Jessica-Schultz.jpg

Frankly, she can do a lot better than the guy I'm chatting with.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Good chess match so far between the Canadians and the Danes on the women's side. 4-3 Team Osick, end No. 7.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Where's the soothing British guy that has been announcing the morning draw the past few mornings.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Team Osick beats Team Danish Cookies 8-5. Yay Team Osick.

I found out the meaning behind the song of this:

шайба, шайба
Shayba, Shayba
Puck, Puck

It's a song about the need for the Russian teams to go after the puck, score and eventually win gold.

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Folks, the USA finally get a sweep. Men's ski slopestyle. Christensen, Kenworthy, Goepper. North America has won all the golds in snowboard and ski slopestyle. Wow.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
USA! USA! USA! Absolute crush.

Plus a sweep in one of the events....I remember the day when we were abominable at the Winter Olympics. Feels nice that we can medal with some regularity.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Because scoreline?

EDIT: Actually, I think it's more of an intentional coincidence.

Probably. You have 6 teams in the field who's flags consist of red, white and blue. It's not shocking that they look similar. You have 3 more, who's flags are red and white. We're lucky Slovenia went with their Seahawk sweaters.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Probably. You have 6 teams in the field who's flags consist of red, white and blue. It's not shocking that they look similar. You have 3 more, who's flags are red and white. We're lucky Slovenia went with their Seahawk sweaters.
Don't Slovenia use those colors for every sport they play in? Like Australia, which uses green and gold. But their flag is red, white and blue. Union Jack w/ stars.

I expect Canada to take care of Norway later today. Will be back later.

Last edited:

Chase

Already use my sisters Comcast account so I will try that.

Then if you have an iPhone, iPad or any other type of smart gadget (laptop would work), you can stream everything live. The Gold Zone channel is pretty great.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

man whatever freestyle X games event that last one was is my favorite winter olympic event now

lulz at americans taking the whole podium

Watched that ish in the gym and it was more entertaining than bball by far

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
A shout-out to my good friend Michael Christian Martinez, representing the Philippines in figure skating. Do your best, kid!

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Of course the Filipino skater taught himself to figure skate on this level by watching it on TV. Of course.

Anyway, why in the fuck can NBC not just show more shit on TV? Why force me to stream everything? I don't get it. Universal owns like a dozen basic cable channels and the only one showing something is NBCS.

Fuck you Dick Ebersol

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Switzerland looked good against Sweden in a loss. It wouldn't shock me if they beat the Czechs tomorrow. #Hockey

Last edited:

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Of course the Filipino skater taught himself to figure skate on this level by watching it on TV. Of course.

Anyway, why in the fuck can NBC not just show more shit on TV? Why force me to stream everything? I don't get it. Universal owns like a dozen basic cable channels and the only one showing something is NBCS.

Fuck you Dick Ebersol

USA and MSNBC have stuff (HOCKEY!). I agree they should use some of the other channels, but I don't see anyone turning on Bravo or E! to watch Olympic stuff.