• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Oklahoma State vs #1 Florida State - 8pm Eastern on ABC

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
We had great momentum and then that god damn holding call completely ruined everything. Once OU is out of the championship hunt I'm piecing out, I shouldn't give a crap about garbage like this.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
We had great momentum and then that god damn holding call completely ruined everything. Once OU is out of the championship hunt I'm piecing out, I shouldn't give a crap about garbage like this.

%2091971d1384362372-thermogenic-list-futurama-fry-not%20.att

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
oops. Tablet wouldn't let me correct it. Oh well.
As easy as he is to troll, he's not that bad. With that stable of backs, they can do some damage.
He is not very good. The good news is our defense isn't quite as terrible as I thought it may have been. The bad news is our QB just isn't championship worthy, so I think 8-4 is the most likely outcome. Next year could be big for them though, our defense as a program is on the rise and ultimately that will give us a chance in plenty of games.

It's a shame we have yet to have a QB really step up.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
OU will wreck everyone. Is that what you meant?
OU will OU in at least one game this season.

I just hope we get the Sooners in a night game in three weeks. An entire crowd of drunken hillbillies makes for a great atmosphere.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He is not very good. The good news is our defense isn't quite as terrible as I thought it may have been. The bad news is our QB just isn't championship worthy, so I think 8-4 is the most likely outcome. Next year could be big for them though, our defense as a program is on the rise and ultimately that will give us a chance in plenty of games.

It's a shame we have yet to have a QB really step up.

He's got dat SEC speeeeeed tho

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
We lost in typical OSU fashion. Same shit. New year. YOLO SWAG
Trying to get over the loss, I do think we are competitive in all of our games. So excited to see us take on teams like Baylor, OU and Texas.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I was at the game. What was the penalty right before the end of the first half when Walsh spiked the ball? They never showed it on the big screen. And i couldnt see anything from my vantage point.