• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

we are at edit conferences. I won't be able to advance until later tonight when i get home from practice

sorry for the delay

@Flanntastic please log on and reset your coaching tree as well as anybody else who got a new OC or DC during coaching changes

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
we are at edit conferences. I won't be able to advance until later tonight when i get home from practice

sorry for the delay

@Flanntastic please log on and reset your coaching tree as well as anybody else who got a new OC or DC during coaching changes

For the new guys your coaching tree should be:

HC 3, GM 0, OC 0 and DC 0.

At some point we can try again to retire/rejoin teams to see if we can get you back to 3 HC XP.

Walter323

At preseason. Post your scheduling requests and I will do my best.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit
@Walter323 I'll be out of town Wednesday and Thursday, and I work Saturday. If you can schedule me a bye in week 1 and possibly two that would be excellent.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

mineovermatter

Commish can you repost the recruiting rules for those with xp and those without plz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

bluejay13

I want ranked CPU gan to start the season and new guy users if possible after that. Green on preseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want as many rivalries as possible. (At home in weeks 6-10 if possible for recruiting)

I *think* these are my rivals, but it should be easy for you to double check

NC State
South Carolina
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Georgia
Boston College

After that, give me the highest ranked teams or cross conference user games

LEGEND

Cpu game wk 1... If possible? If not... I'll play a user.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Walter323

Commish can you repost the recruiting rules for those with xp and those without plz.

If you have XP (virginia, cincy, wake, texas, unc)
-you are allowed 3 xp points on recruiting
-Your new recruiting number is seniors+open roster spots (no buffer)
-max of 2 five star recruits
-in order to recruit a ESPN top 150 recruit, they must be in your pipeline state (5 players=pipeline state)

Non xp guys( nc state, Clemson, Ole Miss, georgia, kentucky, oklahoma, Washington)
-recruit a full 25
-sign as many 5 stars as possible
-dont worry about pipeline states

we will keep working to fix the xp issue but for now this is about as fair as we can make it

I will post a recruiting # board and go through pipeline states sometime today

Thank you sir,

I won't be able to get to my console until Saturday to play after Thanksgiving.

When do you think we will advance from week 1 to week 2?

Walter323

Depends on the number of games. I'll try and give you a bye week 1 and 2

Walter323

Dang, it doesn't look like you were able to schedule any of my rivalry games. Was hoping for a recruiting visit week against a rival.
I tried but nothing was available. Only week available was week 14 and that was the only week that allowed a cross conference game

LEGEND

Something needs to be done to sliders... I'm tired of this happening! It's the sliders causing this glitch in wr's route running! It's always the guy that's open!

mineovermatter

So im replaying my game now. There is no score overlay. Have no way of knowing how much time there is, no down and distance....nothing lol.

Rangers21

Something needs to be done to sliders... I'm tired of this happening! It's the sliders causing this glitch in wr's route running! It's always the guy that's open!

Go into instant replay and back out of it. Overlay should come back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rangers21

So im replaying my game now. There is no score overlay. Have no way of knowing how much time there is, no down and distance....nothing lol.

Go into instant replay and back out of it. Overlay should come back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk