• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

LAPray

Now the Iowa rebuild can begin.. Did I see a rule in only two five stars allowed per team?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

LAPray

Fair enough.. I like it.. Plus you big dogs have to leave scraps for me that way haha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Walter323

so how do i sign CB Calvin Fernando? Wasn't on my recruiting board at any point. He had offers from Cincy and Virginia

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
so how do i sign CB Calvin Fernando? Wasn't on my recruiting board at any point. He had offers from Cincy and Virginia

Makes no sense. Me and Flann were up by 6,000+ and were in the final cut. Then again I signed a WR that I dropped around week 3 that Wake Forest had offered (Josh Grant).

SandS2910

81 overall Athlete I think the 4th or 5th ranked player in the class. Could be a dominant running back. 89 speed, high 70s juke, spin, and trucking.
This isn't the same player then. My guy was and always will be a QB

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Green cuts.

Between cuts and pre-season fire me and then reinvite me so I can get 10 coaching XP.

Akecheta

Mich, Oklahoma, Arkansas please for OOC

So on 2nd thought I'd rather ask for my byes to be not back to back and both before week 5 please. Thanks if only one of those 2 things can happen the byes are more important.

Last edited:

Walter323

I am at work now. I can advance online and get right to week 1, or wait until I am done around 345 and have custom schedules.

Walter323

Scheduling Requests so far. I will try and get them in during my lunch break

Notre Dame- No FCS
Wake Forest-All Ranked
Miami-Michigan, Oklahoma, Arkansas
Cincinnati-Ohio state, oregon, Florida

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Scheduling Requests so far. I will try and get them in during my lunch break

Notre Dame- No FCS
Wake Forest-All Ranked