• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Akecheta

@Akecheta

C'mon back dog. You can't turn your back on the Bulldog program that you built up from scratch!
Bruin built it, plus I want to get out more and I'm in 6 ODs making some cuts. BSCFL is fun but it has the fewest users, it's not really MWC and SBC anymore.... Or maybe it is now that half the league quit, but as people come back it won't be. Powerhouse and Ivy are locks though I will be there for sure!

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Bruin built it, plus I want to get out more and I'm in 6 ODs making some cuts. BSCFL is fun but it has the fewest users, it's not really MWC and SBC anymore.... Or maybe it is now that half the league quit, but as people come back it won't be. Powerhouse and Ivy are locks though I will be there for sure!

You could pick Arkansas State and build them up a couple of years before you played any users (or just play the in conference users). I'm probably not going to talk you back, but I figured I would make the offer.

Akecheta

You could pick Arkansas State and build them up a couple of years before you played any users (or just play the in conference users). I'm probably not going to talk you back, but I figured I would make the offer.

I appreciate it, but with summer coming, I just picked up a 16 ft aluminum fishing boat, pee wee football season around the corner 6 OD's is just too much. I'm down to 5 minus this one, and I'm in 2 outside of these forums that will get cut in half too. Leaving me with 4 OD's and still probably too many. Since 2009 and being diagnosed with PTSD I've gained 150 lbs because I just don't get out anymore. Really want to change that, took the family on a 4 mile hike yesterday.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I appreciate it, but with summer coming, I just picked up a 16 ft aluminum fishing boat, pee wee football season around the corner 6 OD's is just too much. I'm down to 5 minus this one, and I'm in 2 outside of these forums that will get cut in half too. Leaving me with 4 OD's and still probably too many. Since 2009 and being diagnosed with PTSD I've gained 150 lbs because I just don't get out anymore. Really want to change that, took the family on a 4 mile hike yesterday.

I totally understand. I hated cutting the Ivy League, but I was staring at 7 straight user games in a row. I just couldn't do that and work, 4 kids all their stuff, wife and all her stuff, 2 dogs and all their stuff (my oldest dog is on death's door), etc.

Akecheta

I totally understand. I hated cutting the Ivy League, but I was staring at 7 straight user games in a row. I just couldn't do that and work, 4 kids all their stuff, wife and all her stuff, 2 dogs and all their stuff (my oldest dog is on death's door), etc.

That whole thing they call a "life" I'm trying to get one and you already have one. Really that 4 is like 3 OD's for me because one of them is a ADV once a week or every other week depending on how busy everyone is in it LOL

Toctsx112311

Wait r we really continuing with this dynasty I thought we were all going to the Ivy League now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toctsx112311

Just saying there r like four of us left figured we would all call it quits for a while

Toctsx112311

Not saying I don't enjoy it just thought it was fading away. We need some fresh blood but these days not to many of us left

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Not saying I don't enjoy it just thought it was fading away. We need some fresh blood but these days not to many of us left

Yeah would be nice to add 2 more. Most guys you try and add aren't really committed or quit when dealing with real Heisman sliders/competition.

Toctsx112311

Hey guys I might have a guy interested but he is getting some crazy questions when he is trying to register on forum like what race can fly

bluejay13

728fc8440fea2c91c008683fa20928c5.jpg