• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Official Trog Bowl Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
omg, he does look like that yokel

mcnoles

B6c_E6MCAAAIaZd.jpg

Brick

lol @ mora. enough with the fake tough guy stuff already. tell them i had it first on twitter.

their problems in the last two years is they get punched in the dick in the run game in all of their losses.

utah: 55 rushes for 242 yards
oregon: 41 rushes for 258 yards
stanford: 45 rushes for 202 yards
stanford: 50 rushes for 192 yards
oregon: 53 rushes for 325 yards
arizona state: 50 rushes for 223 yards

and then this year against good rushing teams:

arizona: 31 carries for 80 yards
USC: 33 carries for 62 yards
kansas state: 32 carries for 31 yards

that would concern me if i were a UCLA fan. they are wildly inconsistent on D. rushing stats on D should be very consistent from game to game, take out the highs and lows obviously. not the case for UCLA. why can they shut down those good teams, and be dominated by others? to me that's an effort/toughness thing to me.

check out the last 7 games: http://www.cfbstats.com/2014/team/110/rushing/defense/gamelog.html

have there been injuries or something?

we'll see if mora can pull the culture shit together since it's his 4th year coming up. he's done a great job so far. they need to be more consistent doe. losing is okay.

Last edited:

bruin

culture shit? how quickly we forget the pistol and mike johnson at OC.

penalties are the concern. undisciplined football through Mora's 3 years have been the biggest issue. 15 penalties last night. cut that in half and the bruins win running away and we don't have this hurr durr Mora disrespected Grandpa Snyder shit. 50 frosh/soph's on the roster. 18 coming back next season. Offense won't miss a beat without Hundley. Rosen is the deal. All OL back+Perkins+WR's+Duarte.

Kendricks is the biggest loss.

Thing that pissed me off was how creative Ulbrich and Mazzone was early on last night. Hadn't seen that Malhzan wrinkle all year for Brett. Ulbrich was sending pressure from all over. Then about halfway through the 2nd quarter they both went back into their routine. Signs of a immature team that couldn't put away UVA, CAL, CU, and KSU all with big leads. 7-0 on the road tho.

Mora is what he is. This isn't nothing new. Might rub people the wrong way, but so what? UCLA football was that soft cousin that people pushed around for too long. Now they have a real coach and everyone gets butthurt.

Last edited:

bruin

Mora:
2-1 v ASU
3-0 v Beardown
3-0 v SC
Dominate against the Big other 3 in the South.

Utah loss at home cost him a South title this season. Just like ASU at home last season. Really its been more about UCLA blowing it at home for South titles.
The Stanford/Oregon buggaboo looms large. That's the big picture.