Official Cameron Brink appreciation thread (WNBA discussion)

So miss me with the Caitlin Clark Olympics news. I'm here for Cameron Brink. I shared the above on THA GRAM and now Cameron probably thinks I'm a creep. :djscripclub:

1000010752.png

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The merge works flawlessly though. As soon as we never needed to merge threads ever again, finally our forum software could actually do it.

Brick

they're doing everything they can to self-sabotage lol. guess they don't want people watching the team USA games. she is gonna dominate the league really quickly. taurasi is 41 and averaging 17 a game.

I honestly feel like it's a nothing burger story that only exists because the media and the Caitlin stans are generally ignorant of who actually plays the sport. She's probably relieved to not have the scrutiny for a change and she'll actually get a break.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The USA Basketball doesn't want Clark overshowering Diana Taurisi's farewell tour. Clark makes the team and all the media flock to her even if she only gets five minutes a game.

Honestly, USA Basketball can roll out it's 4th or 5th best women's team and they still roll everyone by 40 per game.

I watched the Seattle and Los Angeles game last night. L.A. is not great, but damn Seattle can ball.

I still cannot get over how tall and lanky Brink is.

Brink had a really good first half, but her and the rest of the Sparks could not shoot, especially in the 4th. Atlanta shot lights out in the 4th. It was nice to see Brink finding her game again though. She's facing some really good shooters though, so not as many blocks these last few games.

Not going to lie, that's what it looked like to me on the replay. I'm not sure how anyone gets through pro basketball with their knees intact.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I'm dating myself now, but I remember Johnny Dawkins of the Sixers blowing out his ACL and collapsing that same way. Thankfully the treatment is much better these days, because Dawkins was never the same.

Nastiest nastiest nastiest was Shaun Livingston when he was a Clipper. It was a weird, slow-motion knee destruction. Like his leg was a (very skinny) tree that a lumberjack had cut at the knee and the rest of his body just fell over while his leg from the knee down stayed planted in place. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: