• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

New Sun Belt/Conf USA with NCAA 15 rosters

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
All teams in the upper 60s and a couple in the high 70s. I'm also going to roll in the service academies.

More details later.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Eligible Sun Belt teams

Ark State - 2 star (75 OVR) - Bruin228
Georgia State - 1 star (65 OVR)
South Alabama - 1 star (74 OVR)
Texas State - 1 star (68 OVR)
Troy - 2 star (74 OVR) - Ramseuth1
ULL - 2 star (79 OVR)
UL Monroe - 1 star (75 OVR)
WKU - 2 star (68 OVR)

Service Academy

Army - 2 star (77 OVR) -
Navy - 2 star (75 OVR) - NavyHog
Air Force - (74 OVR) - Fonzilla

Conference USA teams available:

FIU - 2 star (75 OVR)
FAU - 2 star (72 OVR)
MTSU - 2 star (75 OVR) - Malak
N Texas - 1 star (72 OVR)
Rice - 1 star (68 OVR)
Tulane - 2 star (74 OVR)
UTEP - 1 star (74 OVR)
Tulsa - 2 star (75 OVR) - JSU Zack

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I will be out of town from Monday-Wednesday. I'm hoping to have 8 solid members by Thursday and start it up. I will send out invites tonight.

I'm using Call Me LSU rosters if anyone want a a sneak peek.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Question: What's the reasoning behind the service academies? How are the divisions/conferences/bowls setup?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
We should add one more team so we have 12 and even divisions. MTSU probably since they used to be in the Sun Belt (WKU actually isn't in anymore either)

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm probably going to cut one of these teams and bring in a couple bigger regional schools like Tennessee and LSU to make it 12.

Service acad schools just because they match up well in terms of overall rankings/prestige and I just like them.

@Flanntastic better play.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If you do that, cut WKU as they're in the C-USA now (unless someone wants them).

Try to keep it to smaller teams, I like playing the smaller schools if I'm one too.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It will be 2 divisions with all the service academies in one division. I will try to make it even based on team OVR rating. The first 2 years I will keep the conference winner affiliated with the GoDaddy.com bowl.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If you do that, cut WKU as they're in the C-USA now (unless someone wants them).

Try to keep it to smaller teams, I like playing the smaller schools if I'm one too.

Tenn and LSU would be CPU teams. I'm not married to that idea though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oh, and NMSU and Idaho are coming into the Sun Belt as well. I doubt anyone will want those teams though.

UCF would be a good pick for a CPU team with more prestige/better players I would think. I'll have to look though.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm going to also add some Conf USA teams to the mix if anyone is interested:

FIU - 2 star (75 OVR)
FAU - 2 star (72 OVR)
MTSU - 2 star (75 OVR)
N Texas - 1 star (72 OVR)
Rice - 1 star (68 OVR)
Tulane - 2 star (74 OVR)
UTEP - 1 star (74 OVR)
Tulsa - 2 star (75 OVR)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I wonder how he decided the overalls. Rice is worse overall than NMSU, they just won 10 games. Buffalo's also 60 overall when they just went to a bowl game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Sliders (all Heisman)

offsides 58
false start 58
holding 54
Facemask 55
PI 80
KR/PR Interference 50
clipping 50
int grounding 75
rough passer 55

user/CPU
QB ACC 5/30
pass blk 30/30
WR Cth 40/40
RB abl 40/45
pass cov 70/60
INTs 50/40
rush d 55/50
tackling 50/50
fg pwr 25/40
fg ACC 15/50
punt pwr 40/55
punt ACC 40/55
ko pwr 45/50

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Have 6 so that's a great start. Would love to have 8, but 6 is okay to start. As of now Navy is one of two rosters (NMSU) that hasn't been updated. If they haven't been updated I may switch.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Have 6 so that's a great start. Would love to have 8, but 6 is okay to start. As of now Navy is one of two rosters (NMSU) that hasn't been updated. If they haven't been updated I may switch.

Does Call Me LSU have a thread on OS or blog or something where he posts news updates about the rosters?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I'm not sure I'll participate right away in this. Give me a bit of time to think it over.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm not sure I'll participate right away in this. Give me a bit of time to think it over.

Okay.

I will get invites out tonight and am looking to kick off the new season on Sunday. Will start earlier if I get 2 more.

If anyone is interested the teams available are on the 1st page.