• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCFL III Tournament

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Introduction
The National College Football League is a sim style league that has tournaments every month. Games are played via unranked online play on Xbox Live.

At the beginning of each month, 8 teams will face off in a single elimination tournament. Bracket seeding is drawn at random.

Tournament Format
NCFL sanctioned tournaments follow a double elimination format. Places 1-4 are decided by tournament results, and places 5-8 are determined by point differential.

Each tournament begins on the first Friday of each month with one round per week. Every NCFL tournament takes three weeks to complete. This large amount of time is to provide busy players ample time to schedule a game with another player.

NCFL tournaments must have eight participants. There is no restriction on the amount of concurrent NCFL tournaments. If the a monthly tournament has more than eight applicants, those players are added to the tournament seeding with only seeds 1-8 actually participating. This means everyone has an equal chance to participate each month. If the number of applicants is divisible by eight, additional tournaments will be held concurrently with tournament champions competing in a tournament of champions the last week of the month.

I have talked to @PSUEagle and @NavyHog a bit about starting this back up again just for fun. I don't care about the pace of it so much, we can do it how fast we'd want to advance. Anyone else interested? I was thinking the first tourney could be ACC vs. B1G like the basketball tournament.

@PSUEagle
@NavyHog
@bluejay13
@Flanntastic
@LEGEND
@Walter323
@whoever else